Hyatt

已找到符合搜索的28条评价查看 9,920 条评论

great

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
overall, a great company who value diversity and culture
工作文化

I just hate this type of jobs in hotels

I don't wanna work again in this type of hotels. Because in the college they said that you are selected as a front office staff but after reaching China they allotted as a laundry work in that China country and worked as a slave with less salary

Support and Information

I have quite a few good contact in this managing company, sharing information and advise. The local corporate F&B guys doesn’t much unless you are part of his gang.

good company

i was a trainee at this hotel, and appreciate my boss taught me a lot of things

Excellent enterprise

Excellent enterprise. They to try new better manners to talk the workers. The main language must be English, but the team don't know speak fluently, I think this a terrible mistake for a 5 stars hotel.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

great work culture

Hyatt has very strong employee culture and aims to assist employee to best their best. The hardest part of being a Training Manager is to deliver training contents align with Chinese Culture, as the training materials are all made in U.S.A.
工作文化

Nice people, good working environment

NICE PEOPLE, GOOD WORKING environment. Park hyatt is a great place to work.you can learn many things, and everyone there is friendly. i learned many useful skills when i work there.

Great brand

I was learn a lot from hotel brand and management skills. Having a chanced to open 2 hotels. Dongguang & Guangzhou

Great poeple and management

Good experience

Good experience. My boss was organised and was a good manger in terms of being role modle having the right balance between work and life. Good morale in the Finance team. Most of my colleages are very young and energetic.

Hyatt Culture

Hyatt as an international hotel corporate, has a very strong hotel cultures. Hyatt give employees 12 free night as employee's benefit. Hyatt also has high standard as a hotel to customers.

No break in busy season

Hyatt的工作

查看更多职位
工作文化

The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.

My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director. I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.

优点

Free accommodation and food at over all stay

缺点

Don't get the salary for working in overtime
工作文化

Nice company to work with

It's a great international company to work with. The work environment and package of benefits are good. because need to come to Dubai, so left the company.

Enjoy in the Hyatt

I like Hyatt Hotel because staffs are very friendly, when I go out, I always live in the Hyatt hotel, I recommend to my friend and my parents. I think the Hyatt hotel has mature management order.

mature management order

Great Hyatt culture

I have worked in Hyatt For over two years. I have gained so much knowledge from it. It's good company to learn and develop your hospitality skills. I enjoyed it.

Free meals

需要更多的努力来使其变得更好

基础员工人数不够,服务质量较难保证,导致客人投诉较多; 加班多,相对压力比较大; 部门之间协作较差,经常相互推卸责任,导致工作很难开展。

工作餐、住宿

加班多

everything is great

love this brand so much as a trainee and a student there they give me the task and teach me the methods, then let me finished it with our team. no doubt, trust and empower the staff can increase the productivity

hardworking

overworking

酒店品牌意识较强

在此工作自己提升较高的技能,学到了该酒店品牌管理以及文化。大家都在繁忙的工作,宴会比较多,还需要更高的酒店人才融入其中。

硬件挺好,员工有入住体验。

合理运用人员不强

Old but nice hotel

My career start at this hotel. The leader is very nice to teach and lead me.But due to the hotel is very old, it has already been closed for several year.

Nice hotel

Nice spa and relax hotel. Has nice room and nice view.The function space is also large. The good place is chosen to make annual party and other big event.

Amazing team work

Grand Hyatt Hotel events team is a creative and co-operative team. All team members really work hard and play hard. My supervisor is nice and great.

Free work meal

Stress
工作文化

Hyatt ranked the "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" awards for consecutive 4-5 years. Its unique culture makes the company a people company. It is like a big family to work at Hyatt

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?