Hyatt点评

已找到符合搜索的21条评价 查看 7,251 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Great brand
Housekeeping Manager (Pre-opening) (离职员工) –  Dongguan and Guangzhou2019年1月10日
I was learn a lot from hotel brand and management skills. Having a chanced to open 2 hotels. Dongguang & Guangzhou
Great poeple and management
Hyatt Culture
Events Planning Coordinator (离职员工) –  上海市2018年3月26日
Hyatt as an international hotel corporate, has a very strong hotel cultures. Hyatt give employees 12 free night as employee's benefit. Hyatt also has high standard as a hotel to customers.
No break in busy season
工作文化
The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.
Bell boy (离职员工) –  三亚市2017年11月13日
My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director.
I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.
优点
Free accommodation and food at over all stay
缺点
Don't get the salary for working in overtime
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
Nice company to work with
Event Sales Manager (离职员工) –  广州市2017年7月19日
It's a great international company to work with.

The work environment and package of benefits are good.

because need to come to Dubai, so left the company.
Enjoy in the Hyatt
Volunteer (support service) (离职员工) –  上海市2017年7月1日
I like Hyatt Hotel because staffs are very friendly, when I go out, I always live in the Hyatt hotel, I recommend to my friend and my parents. I think the Hyatt hotel has mature management order.
mature management order
Great Hyatt culture
Sales Co-ordinator (离职员工) –  China2017年6月14日
I have worked in Hyatt For over two years. I have gained so much knowledge from it. It's good company to learn and develop your hospitality skills. I enjoyed it.
Free meals
加班多
everything is great
Front Office Agent (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年5月3日
love this brand so much
as a trainee and a student there
they give me the task and teach me the methods, then let me finished it with our team.
no doubt, trust and empower the staff can increase the productivity
hardworking
硬件挺好,员工有入住体验。
合理运用人员不强
Old but nice hotel
Receptionist (离职员工) –  Tianjin China2017年3月10日
My career start at this hotel. The leader is very nice to teach and lead me.But due to the hotel is very old, it has already been closed for several year.
Nice hotel
Events Planning Manager (离职员工) –  Tianjin2017年3月10日
Nice spa and relax hotel. Has nice room and nice view.The function space is also large. The good place is chosen to make annual party and other big event.
Amazing team work
EVENT SALES COORDINATOR (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2017年1月25日
Grand Hyatt Hotel events team is a creative and co-operative team. All team members really work hard and play hard. My supervisor is nice and great.
Free work meal
Stress
Director of Learning and Development (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年1月10日
Hyatt ranked the "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" awards for consecutive 4-5 years. Its unique culture makes the company a people company. It is like a big family to work at Hyatt
high standard jobs
cheap lunch
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 3报告
great management
Front Office Trainee (离职员工) –  上海市2016年7月16日
great management. incredible property. hotel is located on the last 34 floors of the building. great team
A good place for work!
Human Resources Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2016年5月2日
Hyatt has been recongized as The Great Place to Work worldwide 2015 and I was so gald that have woked in this amazing place for over 9 years.
工作文化
Not the best work experience
Concierge (离职员工) –  北京市2016年3月30日
Good working environment, but poor management. Extremely high pressure due to understaffed. Overall not so bad, perhaps simply not the good choice for me.
free lunches
short break
enjoy
Development Finance Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年6月1日
learn a lot good package payments nice working environment
fantastic project
multitask
have seen a lot of five star hotels locally good experience though
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
의미 있는 도전이었다!
Chef de Cuisine(과장) (离职员工) –  天津市, C282014年3月7日
타지 생활이 힘들긴 했지만 나름 의미있는 도전 이었다고 생각한다.
리조트 호텔이라 다소 여유로운 생활 이었지만 지역적인 특성으로 인한 비지니스의 유지가 쉽진 않았다.
工作文化
A great place to work and learn
Events Executive (离职员工) –  China2013年5月15日
Design and responsible for event execution, coordinate events with all luxury brands, medias, weddings and public relations industry, work closely with assigned clients, manage client’s expectations and minimize potential event risks, responsible to manage event budgets, maximize revenue and strive for pre-determined sales targets and recognized as high performer and participated in annual marketing and sales strategy planning. Hyatt is always a great place to work and learn, there are a lot of training based on what you need to learn and improve, such as professional sales training, reservation system training, food and beverage training and business etiquette training.

查看更多Hyatt评论