Hyatt
查看Hyatt的所有点评
点评此公司

Hyatt

Hyatt的员工点评

My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director. I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.

优点

Free accommodation and food at over all stay

缺点

Don't get the salary for working in overtime

按类别评分

工作与生活
薪酬/福利
工作保障/升迁机会
管理方式
企业文化

类似点评

I just hate this type of jobs in hotels

I don't wanna work again in this type of hotels. Because in the college they said that you are selected as a front office staff but after reaching China they allotted as a laundry work in that China country and worked as a slave with less salary

Support and Information

I have quite a few good contact in this managing company, sharing information and advise. The local corporate F&B guys doesn’t much unless you are part of his gang.

good company

i was a trainee at this hotel, and appreciate my boss taught me a lot of things

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?

企业文化
  • 公司企业
  • Hyatt
  • 雇员点评
  • The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.