Hyatt

已找到符合搜索的10条评价查看 9,953 条评论

great work culture

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Hyatt has very strong employee culture and aims to assist employee to best their best. The hardest part of being a Training Manager is to deliver training contents align with Chinese Culture, as the training materials are all made in U.S.A.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice people, good working environment

NICE PEOPLE, GOOD WORKING environment. Park hyatt is a great place to work.you can learn many things, and everyone there is friendly. i learned many useful skills when i work there.

Good experience

Good experience. My boss was organised and was a good manger in terms of being role modle having the right balance between work and life. Good morale in the Finance team. Most of my colleages are very young and energetic.

Hyatt Culture

Hyatt as an international hotel corporate, has a very strong hotel cultures. Hyatt give employees 12 free night as employee's benefit. Hyatt also has high standard as a hotel to customers.

No break in busy season
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.

My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director. I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.

优点

Free accommodation and food at over all stay

缺点

Don't get the salary for working in overtime

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

everything is great

love this brand so much as a trainee and a student there they give me the task and teach me the methods, then let me finished it with our team. no doubt, trust and empower the staff can increase the productivity

hardworking

overworking

Amazing team work

Grand Hyatt Hotel events team is a creative and co-operative team. All team members really work hard and play hard. My supervisor is nice and great.

Free work meal

Stress
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Hyatt ranked the "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" awards for consecutive 4-5 years. Its unique culture makes the company a people company. It is like a big family to work at Hyatt

great management

great management. incredible property. hotel is located on the last 34 floors of the building. great team

A good place for work!

Hyatt has been recongized as The Great Place to Work worldwide 2015 and I was so gald that have woked in this amazing place for over 9 years.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?