Hyatt

已找到符合搜索的8条评价查看 9,953 条评论

Excellent enterprise

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Excellent enterprise. They to try new better manners to talk the workers. The main language must be English, but the team don't know speak fluently, I think this a terrible mistake for a 5 stars hotel.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I just hate this type of jobs in hotels

I don't wanna work again in this type of hotels. Because in the college they said that you are selected as a front office staff but after reaching China they allotted as a laundry work in that China country and worked as a slave with less salary

Great brand

I was learn a lot from hotel brand and management skills. Having a chanced to open 2 hotels. Dongguang & Guangzhou

Great poeple and management

这篇点评对您有用吗?

The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.

My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director. I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.

优点

Free accommodation and food at over all stay

缺点

Don't get the salary for working in overtime

Enjoy in the Hyatt

I like Hyatt Hotel because staffs are very friendly, when I go out, I always live in the Hyatt hotel, I recommend to my friend and my parents. I think the Hyatt hotel has mature management order.

mature management order

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

high standard jobs

part time job hard jobs high standard and requirements hard management good payment good co-worker good environment good policies good location expensive car park

cheap lunch

great management

great management. incredible property. hotel is located on the last 34 floors of the building. great team
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Not the best work experience

Good working environment, but poor management. Extremely high pressure due to understaffed. Overall not so bad, perhaps simply not the good choice for me.

free lunches