Hyatt

3.8薪资与福利

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的6条评价查看 9,953 条评论

The management was so supportive. The colleagues were helpful and frank. The working environment was good.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
My day used to start by greeting to every senior staff. And have a short briefing with all my colleagues and my senior post staff including assistant manager, manager and director. I had learn many things from the hotel like how to handle guest during there arrival and departure time. how to use Opera System and many more. The management was so supportive and strict on their rules and regulation. The workplace of Hyatt used to be according to the Hyatt work culture. The hardest part of the job was check in the guest at the time of high season. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting to the guest at the time of arrival and explaining about the hotel for their easiness and greeting them at the time of departure by saying I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR HOTEL AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU.

优点

Free accommodation and food at over all stay

缺点

Don't get the salary for working in overtime
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I just hate this type of jobs in hotels

I don't wanna work again in this type of hotels. Because in the college they said that you are selected as a front office staff but after reaching China they allotted as a laundry work in that China country and worked as a slave with less salary
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice company to work with

It's a great international company to work with. The work environment and package of benefits are good. because need to come to Dubai, so left the company.

Great Hyatt culture

I have worked in Hyatt For over two years. I have gained so much knowledge from it. It's good company to learn and develop your hospitality skills. I enjoyed it.

Free meals

high standard jobs

part time job hard jobs high standard and requirements hard management good payment good co-worker good environment good policies good location expensive car park

cheap lunch

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Not the best work experience

Good working environment, but poor management. Extremely high pressure due to understaffed. Overall not so bad, perhaps simply not the good choice for me.

free lunches