Hyatt

已找到符合搜索的6条评价查看 9,953 条评论

Good experience

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Good experience. My boss was organised and was a good manger in terms of being role modle having the right balance between work and life. Good morale in the Finance team. Most of my colleages are very young and energetic.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice company to work with

It's a great international company to work with. The work environment and package of benefits are good. because need to come to Dubai, so left the company.

Enjoy in the Hyatt

I like Hyatt Hotel because staffs are very friendly, when I go out, I always live in the Hyatt hotel, I recommend to my friend and my parents. I think the Hyatt hotel has mature management order.

mature management order

Great Hyatt culture

I have worked in Hyatt For over two years. I have gained so much knowledge from it. It's good company to learn and develop your hospitality skills. I enjoyed it.

Free meals

Amazing team work

Grand Hyatt Hotel events team is a creative and co-operative team. All team members really work hard and play hard. My supervisor is nice and great.

Free work meal

Stress

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Hyatt ranked the "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" awards for consecutive 4-5 years. Its unique culture makes the company a people company. It is like a big family to work at Hyatt

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?