IBM点评

已找到符合搜索的136条评价 查看 24,983 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
nice intern and nice team
Product intern (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月5日
you can participate in any part of this project you are interested in. And the whole team member is very nice, usually, they are willing to give you a lot of cool suggestion.
Good life & work balance
Web architect & Senior PHP Developer (离职员工) –  china2019年2月21日
good team
good environment
good salary
Leading PHP team(10+ people) to develop the business layer API in order simplify the interactive process between the frontend to backend Restful Apis;With this API management layer, we also provide the APIs with authority, logical business to cooperate with third part companies.Which help reduce the development period from 3 month to 1 month.
工作文化
Day to day learning and new scope
Change Management for Customer Care (离职员工) –  大连市2019年2月6日
Give a proper work and life balance .
Proper mentoring to learn team management , interpersonal skill development
Training on new automations and transformations for various clients.
Good culture
HR Professionals -- Recruitment (离职员工) –  深圳市2019年2月2日
Friendly working environment, work and life balance. I enjoyed working in the company even the salary is not high enough, but it was really the happiest time working in IBM.
工作文化
A safe workplace with lots of opportunity to grow one's ability
Executives Incentive Liaison and Incentive Advisor (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年12月16日
IBM gives every employee a good environment to work happily and grow one's ability freely through end-to-end business experience and many company-funded pieces of training.
工作文化
IBM is a great company if one want to learn
Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2018年12月6日
There are tens of hundreds opp/tools and / or online course for one to choose. But it is too slow to turn around in the rapid changing tech world. I would like to send my best wishes to this great THINKING company for the success of its transformation.
flexible work time
缺点
work long time in a global environment
工作文化
A large platform with general management
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  Dalian, China2018年12月1日
I work on a project having teams all over the world work together. High communication expense with at least one meeting per day. Work load can be heavy under the Scrum management.
great employer
HR Professional (离职员工) –  上海市2018年11月25日
very grateful can work for IBM as fresh graduate. I learnt a lot from my peers and managers. salary is also above average in China. Work and balance is a plus.
工作文化
Productive and learned a lot of things
Softare Enginnering (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, China2018年10月23日
I worked as a summer intern at IBM last year. It was a great experience. The agile developing method pushes us to be productive and collaborative. Although it caused me some troubles when learning new skills, all colleagues and leaders are friendly and they helped me overcome the obstacles. The work environment is neat and clean, the team meeting is efficient and compact. Overall, it was a great place to work.
工作文化
The company culture is perfect
Business Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2018年10月5日
The company culture is perfect. I worked at different positions at IBM. At most of the positions, I got very good training either online or from my manager or a manager appointed mentor. I met a lot of friends here. and I am proud to be former IBMer.
Productive and interesting place
Senior Sales Management Advisor (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年9月16日
very good company culture with many talented people. Flexible working hours and locations. Opportunities to work with people from various backgrounds/countries.
优点
very detailed policy into every aspect
缺点
Very complicated process and company structure
Good culture, prestigious
Marketing Project Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年9月6日
prestigious, good employer.
it was a pleasure working in Beijing office but has less diversity than I thought. Few HK, TW team member but only few international employees that really work in Beijing office.
good company
Industry Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2018年8月11日
professional and high technology culture
many training and online learning materials
have enough holiday, including annual leave, sick leave etc.
some time inner process would be complicated
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
quite well and happy to work
HR Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2018年7月16日
quite dynamic and standard working process
have different HR system, and I am quite involved in it.
flexible working time and can work in nearer workplace.
工作文化
good place to learn and work. but need quick change under Chinese new environment
Delivery Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2018年7月11日
a very good working experience with high IQ workmates. open culture for world wide. but like a white elephant, need quick change under new Chinese environment.
工作文化
Great international company with love and diversity to help people to learn and develop
Advisory Procurement Professional (离职员工) –  Shanghai , China2018年7月3日
1. Company with good education system/platform to help employee always learn the new working skills and techniques.

2. Company with good working ambiance and nice people.

3. Company with very systematic regulations and process of compliance.
Fun in workpace
ACCOUNT MANAGER (离职员工) –  北京市2018年7月3日
It's lovely company. I enjoying a lot and also i got marketing sales experience.I would strong recommendation IBM it's really good transforming school.
Flexible work hours
Great company
Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年7月2日
IBM is really a great company. I was very proud of being an IBMer. I was a consultant at that time. IBM provided me lots of on-job training programs and competitive salary.
lots of company club
CO, .LTD AIX and mainframe specialist (离职员工) –  深圳市2018年6月6日
we could apply for many club to talk with other talent in other department. i would like to do some creative jobs that can create additonal value for the company or customers
工作文化
One of the global visionary leaders
Industrial Sector Leader/Site Executive (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年6月2日
The working experience at IBM has been very rewarding in many ways - for any IT professionals in any phase of his or her career endeavor. Regardless of how the current market ecosystem and challenges in the past few years have changed things and how people may view the company differently now, IBM still brings the best of it's legacy in culture and vision to IBMers. I never regret that I was part of the IBM business journey in the past two decades.
Opportunities in professional growth, Empowerment