IBM

可能过公司于庞大,感觉内部沟通不够简洁流畅,机构化严重。但外企的氛围还是不错的。工作环境也好。总的来说不错的企业。

氛围好

负责维护并监管银行税务系统大型数据库 TAX Invoice 的正常运行; • 结合国家税改政策,及时调整银行系统的后台征税率,保障银行税票处理效率;

Productive and fun Workplace

Great experience working in IBM. The pace is slow, so I can balance the family and the work. The culture is quite diverse. Everyone is respected no racist, no hate, only love. I like to be IBMer.

支持在家办公

有着非常规范的管理,能让员工做到work和life的balance 工作中最有趣的是能认识到很多有趣的人

Nice Atmosphere

Great place to learn and work! Many super stars there.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Interesting and efficient workplace

In just one month at IBM, my code writing ability and natural language processing skill have greatly improved. Also, I learn much about how to organize a team.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

multi-culture and global team working environment

working as a global team member, give me much different working experience compared with local company. lots of learning materials we can reach for discover for many IT areas, that make us learn new things took two roles at the time make me gain more in project management, architecture and managing a team global team environment also help me learn about language and different cultures

Helpful seniors

Various people with various backgrounds. The management I met was poor and I was only assigned basic work. Good work-life balance though. The clients in Beijing are all government-related, which was terrible for me.

regualr daily routine

It is good for people don't have ambitions, comfortable but not motivating. Although the working was easy and without pressure, that also means it was boring and there's nothing to learn or improve personal skill

优点

stable, work- life balance

缺点

low salary and no personal development
这篇点评对您有用吗?

This is a great company. I used to be an industry leader. I am grateful for growth and development here. I especially like our team.

In this company, we need unparalleled creativity, teamwork, and tapping the potential needs of our customers. We are constantly making the impossible possible. My team is in various places, but every time we are in the project, it is so unified and our goal is the same. Every success comes from teamwork

Collabrative

Collabrative. 9am to 6pm. Good online community and opportunities to study. I joined a blockchain study community and learned a lot there. Opportunities to learn new technology.

历练机会比较多

乙方项目多,历练的机会比较多。大品牌知名公司,工作流程标准。对员工关怀多。乙方项目多,历练的机会比较多。福利待遇很好,有很多接触客户的机会

Amazing company

In my opinion, I think IBM is an amazing company. They provided a lot of different kinds of training. I learned a lot of skills from this training. Thanks.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great company to work in

Created lots of learning opportunities for its employees. Managers really cares for the staff members.

Productive and Fun workspace

I love culture here, it is inclusive. We also have flexible working time. We have a various learning platform within IBM. We have a huge number of learning material we could utilize to broaden our knowledge.

Solid group of professionals

IBM is a great company to work for. I was born and raised in this company and it provided me with a solid breadth of experience as well as amazing colleagues and opportunities to progress my career.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

lots of travel and tele-conference

as a consutant and PM, I travel a lot, almost 2-4 days every week. spent a big deal of time every day on phone for internal conference and external calls. enjoy customer respecting by leveraging IBM brand. learnt plenty of new knowledge from team members and corporate intranet.

优点

makes it easy to reach customers

缺点

poor life-work balance.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good balance for your work and life

I have memorable career life in IBM. IBM have good enterprise culture and respect everyone's individuality. It seems like a huge knowledge box where you can learn what you want to learn and contribute to company with what you learned . The colleage work with you are all professional. Meanwhile, you can get a balance with work and life .
这篇点评对您有用吗?

nice intern and nice team

you can participate in any part of this project you are interested in. And the whole team member is very nice, usually, they are willing to give you a lot of cool suggestion.

Good life & work balance

good team good environment good salary Leading PHP team(10+ people) to develop the business layer API in order simplify the interactive process between the frontend to backend Restful Apis;With this API management layer, we also provide the APIs with authority, logical business to cooperate with third part companies.Which help reduce the development period from 3 month to 1 month.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Day to day learning and new scope

Give a proper work and life balance . Proper mentoring to learn team management , interpersonal skill development Training on new automations and transformations for various clients.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?