Ikea点评

已找到符合搜索的15条评价 查看 6,235 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Sales
Sales and Supply support Person (离职员工) –  成都市2018年11月28日
IKEA is the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working for, We we're a very high traffic store with up to 50,000 customers visiting us a week. My coworkers were close like family and still are today. The Management is amazing and works right along side of their employees. I'd say like anywhere the hard part of the job is dealing with unhappy customers. And the most enjoyable was the family like atmosphere and being busy day to day.
sehr entspannte Arbeitsatmosphäre
Supply Chain Business Area Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月22日
systematische Trainings für alle Mitarbeiter. sehr angenehme Arbeitsatmosphäre. Kontakt zu internationalen Kollegen.
günstiges Mittagsessen
缺点
Vergütung ist nicht optimal
Assistant Designer (离职员工) –  南京市2017年12月19日
I enjoyed very much working here. Learned a lot, and gained lots of hands-on experience. Nice working environment. Coworkers are friendly. My direct supervisor was very supportive.
工作文化
good
Accounting Manager (离职员工) –  深圳市2017年10月27日
Good benefit but low salary. Famous company with friendly internal environment. For Chinese staff, what they like the most is that they can work with the people from different countries.
工作文化
Nice and easy working place
Part-time Sales Helper in the mall (离职员工) –  Shenyang2017年9月3日
I work there as a PT worker to know more about Swedish culture before my study starts in Sweden.
It was great! Flat structure in management. Communication is smooth. My job allows me to help the customers in the mall as well as put product to create a trigger to inspire their interest.
IKEA kindly attend to the need of both customer and staff. If you happen to work in lighting or candle area, it is a treat!
The hardest part of the job would be the clean up. But it is ok if the team do it together and talking during the same time.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the atmosphere, IKEA serves all the needs so that the staff can happily concentrate on working. In my opinion, this is the right way do develop in the long term for a company.
Cheap lunches, shower
Medium
Undergraduate Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年12月23日
The same with previous. I think the problem is not on the culture of this company the management is. The management on two countries are total different, and manger in China is too selfless and not fair to new people.
Boring
HR Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai2016年12月23日
Relationship is important than ability. No matter how much exciting you have on learning and working, you have no chance that pay responsibility on several stores any more, only have endless practice
free cookie
It's a stable job
Visual Merchandiser (离职员工) –  广州市2016年6月20日
I like ikea, i like the company culture, i also learned alot when i was working there. However, the management there is too complicated, that made the working environment not very healthy.

Most of my co-workers were very helpful and nice during that time, however a lot people choose to leave at the end, because they couldn't find a way to grow in that ikea branch.

If you ask me do i miss working there, i do. But vm at ikea is not an easy job, and it's quite tiring sometimes. I still will consider to go back ikea to work.
comfortable and expecting challenges
Network System Specialist (离职员工) –  上海市2016年2月29日
Comfortable and feel secure to work with IKEA, Cross culture bring excites, well process setup to improve efficiency.
工作文化
Strong company culture I like the best
Customs Project Leader (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年11月25日
Teamworking
Humbleness
People Development for Career
Fika Time
Co-worker Activities
Family Day
Team Building each year
Performance Review for next year planning
......
A great company to work for!!!
(but I had to leave to come to Canada to reunite with my family)
awesome working environment
Transport & Services Operations Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年8月18日
life is journey and the best part of our life is the successes we achieve, I personally enjoying my work style and i love the Job that I do very much, to be in supply chain / distribution & retailing business has been a privilege and I hope I stay in this industry for many more years to come... Life is amazing !
优点
A great place to work with global opportunities is you have the courage to travel.
缺点
There are always ups and down on any journey that you take, but I've found that if you look closely you will find the up even in the down!
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 2报告
工作文化
Could be more efficient and transparent
Project Leader Asia Pacific (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年3月17日
Its a lot about systems and processes, which still have lot of scope for improvement.

Team is quite dynamic and young but very few opportunities to grow if you are not a local person.

Work life balance is great but its not a place for ambitious people
High Efficiency
Assistant Accountant Intern, Finance Department (离职员工) –  Shenzhen2013年10月7日
 Managed stock of company invoices and receipts and recorded business transactions
 Provided financial information to management and assisted with the preparation of financial statements
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
good team work
Assistant Expansion Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing China2013年6月18日
My boss is a mentor for every team member. we work together to conquer tough target.

查看更多Ikea评论