IKEA的员工点评

查看IKEA的所有点评

工作文化
Nice and easy working place
Part-time Sales Helper in the mall (离职员工) –  Shenyang2017年9月3日
I work there as a PT worker to know more about Swedish culture before my study starts in Sweden.
It was great! Flat structure in management. Communication is smooth. My job allows me to help the customers in the mall as well as put product to create a trigger to inspire their interest.
IKEA kindly attend to the need of both customer and staff. If you happen to work in lighting or candle area, it is a treat!
The hardest part of the job would be the clean up. But it is ok if the team do it together and talking during the same time.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the atmosphere, IKEA serves all the needs so that the staff can happily concentrate on working. In my opinion, this is the right way do develop in the long term for a company.
优点
Cheap lunches, shower
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告

IKEA其他员工的点评

brilliant
Intern Visual Merchandising Assistant Designer (离职员工) –  广州市2019年1月20日
Very tired but the team is united and the work is very enjoyable. However, it is not recommended for girls to work as visual presenters unless you have good physical strength and enthusiasm.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Sales
Sales and Supply support Person (离职员工) –  成都市2018年11月28日
IKEA is the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working for, We we're a very high traffic store with up to 50,000 customers visiting us a week. My coworkers were close like family and still are today. The Management is amazing and works right along side of their employees. I'd say like anywhere the hard part of the job is dealing with unhappy customers. And the most enjoyable was the family like atmosphere and being busy day to day.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告