Infosys

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
能找到工作平衡点。如果要求不高都还好。培训平台还算多,就看自己怎么发挥。 对中层也会有给予机会提升和升值,但是往往还是要看个人能力。

Productive and fun workplace

I am stilling working infosys and have spent more than 6 years here. During my journey, I have the chance to work with professional people in different area. And there are a lot of inner working opportunities and you have the chance to work in different area, and this is really exciting.

Pretty Chill

It's very chill. The office is open desk and they provide plenty of resources to develop your skillset. They really make sure to show their employees that they appreciate them.

Working evn is relax

it is a out service company, all of the projects are from different clients. And you can meet a lot of Indians in the company , the most attracting part is if you working for a foreign project,then you will need to communicate with people all around the world

Slow pace, Low salary, No Career Promotion Space

People here do not have many work, a very leisure company.have the lowest salary in China. very confusing management, work here will kill your career ambition. but yes it is relaxed, you will have very relax work environment, you can finish your whole day work at 2 hours, don't be a hardworker in your team, since orthers will not allow you work more than them, they need you keep the same step with them.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

A Professional workplace with International member

A nice multiethnic and multicultural workplace from Asian pacific area. A day start with a light milk coffee and some quick breakfast. We start to resolve tasks from yesterday, and do daily report in the end of the day. People here is friendly, sociable, easy to talk even with senior member. The most hardest thing here is the huge workload everyday. Free to talk about what we want to do.

English communication environment

缺点

cold weather and gap in language after work, cause they use chinese everywhere here
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work for a stable career

I have been working for this company for 4 years now and have been stuck with the position because of limited opportunity my skillset has and the lack of new projects. There is an opportunity for H1 but got unlucky with the lottery. I opted to stay because of that opportunity to have the visa

Diverse culture

Language barrier for workmates
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Provide good training system for development

Good environment for development. Nice work culture. A lot of opportunity to explore different type of job as servicing global clients, in different segment. Building team is effective way of employee retainment
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Nice company culture and enviroment

This is my first employer. I grew up from a fresher to professional. Nice guys are there to work with you. You can learn more than the technical knowledge. Many good work ways that I learned from there.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A place to experience multi-culture

I worked there for 3 years in one of its Chinese offices. I worked with many Indian colleagues. I think this is a sprint board if you want to move out of China. You work with Indians everyday. It does not help you improve your English. It also improves your skills to handle relationships with people of different culture. It is hard to say if the work is intensive or not. I used work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. However, after the project finished, I totally had nothing to do. It is not surprise that different people in the company give opposite views.

Multi-Culture

good working culture

good working culture good life and work balance manager have a plan for employee's develop team work and cooperate closely flexible time and work plan if approved and discussed plan with manager

overall is good

learn a lot from Infosys, and have nice colleague, but work load is too high, almost 11 hours daily

优点

nice colleague, good learn environment

work load is high
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Management and working culture is good. I have learned here configuration and testing of FI/CO modules - GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Internal Orders and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).Worked on SABRIX.Colleague are professional and helpful.But Sometimes work is monotonous.

缺点

absence of versatility in job
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Infosys is a good company

Every day I will clarify requiremnt with client, then break tasks to small tasks and finished one by one. I released Night Process project successfully.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?