Intel Corporation

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
很喜欢在Intel实习的日子,工作氛围良好,同事之间相处和谐,而且福利待遇也不错,是一家很人性化管理的公司,期待更好的发展。
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I have worked in Intel for 10 years. The company culture is great for employees, it is also great for work life balance. The co-workers are very friendly, every one works independently but also has a great team work.

Senior Compiler Engineer

Life and work balance, care about individuals, good place
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great place to work and to develop

I have been working in Intel for more than 5 years, the division I am in is desired to integrate Intel new product into open source projects and to gain visibility. We are always learning new techs. And I feel pretty free to share my idea and my doubts in a meeting with all team members or in a 1:1 meeting with my boss.

Comfortable place to work

Great company to stay. Perfectly balanced job work/life. The SDG group that I stay hold a meeting every day morning and never left work back home. You feel creative to do your work.

Job work/life balance

Slow-paced

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Overall Intel is a leading company in technology.

I have been working Intel over 12 years, overall it's a great company with many leading technologies in industry. I have worked in 3 different roles during my time, and each of them gives many lessons and precious experiences. I enjoy the working in balance of life; learning something new everyday; and satisfaction after sovling the issues with cusotmers. However, on some working groups, performance is more on doing shows than real contribution of company's objectives; it leads unfairness and frustration.I do not like working group culture at all.

Fun, rewarding, new challenges

The manager is friendly and approachable. Always extend the guiding hands in need help. Never expects the job was so rewarding. Besides exploring China working culture, and also to taste the local food and immerse into local rich culture. Learn a lot the way how China local people running and growing their business in local and global.

优点

Great manager and mentor.

Language
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I based in shanghai, China which is a Head quarter of Intel Asia. Ppl here are nice and knowledgable, most of them graduated from brand name university. This job definitely helped me to improve certain soft skills, and shaped me well for future jobs in the US.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Perfect place to the fresh people

Really a good company to start a career. People handle the business really professional and fresh people learn a lot in this company. People are always willing to share best knowledge material with each other.

great internship experience

It is a nice working atmosphere and every co-worker is nice, especially those from Guangdong province who assists me a lot on work when I'm having trouble. The difficult situation is considered as that some annoying customers called through for complaining about the software in a madly voice, which took me a great efforts to calm them down and explain everything. But I felt pleasure to help the consumers with the trouble on using the software. The most enjoyable moment on work was when I received emails from customers saying: "the problem has been solved, thank you. "

A great place to work

If you a hardware engineer and you're among the kings of the hill, I think Intel company without a doubt. It's an engineer driven company/

公司文化好,管理培训规范

在Intel实习能够为自身的职场经历增加经验,而且有很好的training体系,公司的文化环境也是非常棒的!

Friendly working environment

Enjoy the co-workers. Good balance of working hours. Prefer more technical challenging assignments.

Work Life Balance

can learn lots of new staff people are very smart good team work enviroment

Nice place to work

A very nice place to work. Co-workers are great and environment is great

Sr. Software Engineer

good work life balance. Access and practice latest technology.

good work life balance

frequent project change

a perfect work place

It's a perfect work place for software developer working in. You can meet lots of kind and professional colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendship between colleagues.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Intel has a good high-tech company

Intel is a good company and high tech based. It has good culture, good management. A typical day should be handle email, project discussion and brainstorming, proposal and solutions, execution. The hardest part is employee need to search for project and try to take over project from other geo.

优点

open and direct working style

缺点

not really high tech is allowed in china

Fair

Not possible for such a huge company to be a great location for everyone.But I think the situation was still fair enough when I worked for Intel.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

great place to work as a core company culturegreat career development programs
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Win and have fun workplace

Be open and direct; Work as a team with respect and trust for each other; Win and have fun; Recognize and reward accomplishments; Do the right things right; Take pride in our work.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?