Intel Corporation

3.9工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的6条评价查看 5,824 条评论

Great place to work and to develop

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I have been working in Intel for more than 5 years, the division I am in is desired to integrate Intel new product into open source projects and to gain visibility. We are always learning new techs. And I feel pretty free to share my idea and my doubts in a meeting with all team members or in a 1:1 meeting with my boss.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Fine, work very happy there.

I love that environment. The Intel China Research Center (ICRC) in Beijing is part of Intel's worldwide research center for processor technology and emerging applications for the IA-32 and Intel® Itanium® processors and platforms. Research activities in ICRC extend to three corporate long-term research areas: Microprocessor technology, communications technology, and systems technology.

Comfortable place to work

Great company to stay. Perfectly balanced job work/life. The SDG group that I stay hold a meeting every day morning and never left work back home. You feel creative to do your work.

优点

Job work/life balance

缺点

Slow-paced

A great place to work

If you a hardware engineer and you're among the kings of the hill, I think Intel company without a doubt. It's an engineer driven company/
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good place to work, professional and excellent people around

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

a perfect work place

It's a perfect work place for software developer working in. You can meet lots of kind and professional colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendship between colleagues.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?