Intel Corporation

已找到符合搜索的52条评价查看 5,824 条评论

理想的公司,但是所在城市不好

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Intel是一家理想的雇主,但是大连这座城市跟一线城市比较起来太落后!如果在一线城市或者强二线城市,就非常理想了。 Intel的公司文化已经工作模式非常自由,有利于激发员工的创造力。

Inspiring and fun place

My internship in Intel was my first internship and really impressed me a lot. My decision to learn further and work in UX field is also based on this internship experience. I collaborated with Pocket Avatar team in developing a mobile application on iOS and Android platforms and participated in user research and usability evaluation. I designed seventeen audio effects, tested twenty-three avatars' facial animations and produced three videos for product promotion and team building. In other words, I practiced almost every aspect of knowledge I learned before at Intel. And then I found my huge excitement and interest about UX and interaction design. There were several interns and most of them are with major in Computer science or Information technology. I began to realize that coding and programming is still fundamental for UX so I started to learn some codes by myself like JaveScript.

inspiring, teamwork, with pay

relatively serious work place

Nice place to work

A very nice place to work. Co-workers are great and environment is great

Sr. Software Engineer

good work life balance. Access and practice latest technology.

good work life balance

frequent project change
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Comfortable work place with an endurance of high efficiency work habit

In a giant company, you can feel the code of conduct and principle anywhere, providing a serious work habit which is good. The working environment is friendly and comfortable, you can have your own lunch in pantry and they offers fruit and snacks everyday. During resting times, colleagues enjoy talking with each other and feel relax. While in working time, they collaborate with each other with high respect and great productivity. There are tons of things to do everyday, the difficult part is to manage your time so that you can finish them on time.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good place to work, professional and excellent people around
这篇点评对您有用吗?

a good company with a good culture

Intel has a very good culture. Everything is standardized which makes it more organized and efficient. F68 is located in china, so the management style is kind like a mix of both western way and chinese way, but it's not bad.

a perfect work place

It's a perfect work place for software developer working in. You can meet lots of kind and professional colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendship between colleagues.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Intel has a good high-tech company

Intel is a good company and high tech based. It has good culture, good management. A typical day should be handle email, project discussion and brainstorming, proposal and solutions, execution. The hardest part is employee need to search for project and try to take over project from other geo.

优点

open and direct working style

缺点

not really high tech is allowed in china

Fair

Not possible for such a huge company to be a great location for everyone.But I think the situation was still fair enough when I worked for Intel.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

great place to work as a core company culturegreat career development programs
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Win and have fun workplace

Be open and direct; Work as a team with respect and trust for each other; Win and have fun; Recognize and reward accomplishments; Do the right things right; Take pride in our work.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?