Intel点评

已找到符合搜索的30条评价 查看 3,902 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
productive and multicultural workplace
Marketing Assistant Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月8日
The working time is relatively elastic and relaxed. Employees here is easy to communicate with and people especially interns can learn a lot form the work. Most of people are passioned and they are willing to help new employee to learn new things and skills. In everyday life, communicating with international employees are normal and essential. I like the working environment here and enjoyed the multi-culture.
free refreshment
工作文化
Great place to work and to develop
Software Engineer (在职员工) –  上海市2018年10月1日
I have been working in Intel for more than 5 years, the division I am in is desired to integrate Intel new product into open source projects and to gain visibility. We are always learning new techs. And I feel pretty free to share my idea and my doubts in a meeting with all team members or in a 1:1 meeting with my boss.
工作文化
Great work and life balance, comfortable work environment and culture
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年9月9日
I really enjoyed my internship in Intel. In Intel, my instructor helped me a lot, and gave me a lot of practical advice. After finished my internship, many of my colleagues offered to help me find internship in the future.
great working environment
paid little
工作文化
Fine, work very happy there.
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年6月22日
I love that environment. The Intel China Research Center (ICRC) in Beijing is part of Intel's worldwide research center for processor technology and emerging applications for the IA-32 and Intel® Itanium® processors and platforms. Research activities in ICRC extend to three corporate long-term research areas: Microprocessor technology, communications technology, and systems technology.
Advance United States corporation
Communication Specialist (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年4月22日
I have been working in Intel for a temporary role which is allocated in Public relations department. The manager provide training sessions for me, during the working period. I deal with internal employees conflicts and internal communications between Greater Asian and North American. I am responsibility for formal communication among different department as well. Attending global meetings.
The challenges is should know how to finish the mission, at the same time, help company reduce the expenses. Eg, We should negotiate with local government about publications fee contracts.
How can educe the prices as well as get good brand Image, etc.
The company culture make me feel enjoyable, we have relaxed working atmosphere.
Advance Mnagament system, good culture
long working hours
工作文化
Great place to work as an intern
Sales Group Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年4月6日
It is my first time to work at a Fortune500(in China), but gave an opportunity to build the concept of how a large corporate works internally. I learned a lot from my team and manager.
Comfortable place to work
Software Developer Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年3月14日
Great company to stay. Perfectly balanced job work/life. The SDG group that I stay hold a meeting every day morning and never left work back home. You feel creative to do your work.
Job work/life balance
Slow-paced
工作文化
Overall Intel is a leading company in technology.
Intel Quality Service Center Platform Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年11月25日
I have been working Intel over 12 years, overall it's a great company with many leading technologies in industry. I have worked in 3 different roles during my time, and each of them gives many lessons and precious experiences. I enjoy the working in balance of life; learning something new everyday; and satisfaction after sovling the issues with cusotmers.
However, on some working groups, performance is more on doing shows than real contribution of company's objectives; it leads unfairness and frustration.I do not like working group culture at all.
Fun, rewarding, new challenges
Senior Marketing Manager (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月16日
The manager is friendly and approachable. Always extend the guiding hands in need help. Never expects the job was so rewarding. Besides exploring China working culture, and also to taste the local food and immerse into local rich culture. Learn a lot the way how China local people running and growing their business in local and global.
优点
Great manager and mentor.
Language
Accountant (离职员工) –  shanghai, China2017年9月21日
I based in shanghai, China which is a Head quarter of Intel Asia. Ppl here are nice and knowledgable, most of them graduated from brand name university. This job definitely helped me to improve certain soft skills, and shaped me well for future jobs in the US.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (离职员工) –  深圳市2017年9月15日
Intel is a great company, which taught me everything I knew.
工作文化
Perfect place to the fresh people
Product Development Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2017年6月28日
Really a good company to start a career. People handle the business really professional and fresh people learn a lot in this company. People are always willing to share best knowledge material with each other.
good company
Logistics Purchasing Commodity Manager (在职员工) –  China2017年4月13日
enjoyable to work for Intel and the opporutnites, just too less chance for Intel Canada
great team with many training opporutnites, enjoy the life with Intel
工作文化
Very friendly and supportive environment
Technical Solution Pre-Sales Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年3月31日
My co-workers were very nice, every one wanted to help each other, we always had lunch together. Management level were very supportive and helpful, we had a very good friend relationship.
A great place to work
Software Developer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年10月23日
If you a hardware engineer and you're among the kings of the hill, I think Intel company without a doubt. It's an engineer driven company/
工作环境舒适
在Intel实习能够为自身的职场经历增加经验,而且有很好的training体系,公司的文化环境也是非常棒的!
Friendly working environment
Sr. Application Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年11月13日
Enjoy the co-workers.
Good balance of working hours.
Prefer more technical challenging assignments.
Work Life Balance
Sr. Staff Software Engineer and Software Architect (在职员工) –  Shanghai2014年6月30日
can learn lots of new staff
people are very smart
good team work enviroment
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
Inspiring and fun place
User Experience and Video production Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年6月10日
My internship in Intel was my first internship and really impressed me a lot. My decision to learn further and work in UX field is also based on this internship experience.

I collaborated with Pocket Avatar team in developing a mobile application on iOS and Android platforms and participated in user research and usability evaluation. I designed seventeen audio effects, tested twenty-three avatars' facial animations and produced three videos for product promotion and team building. In other words, I practiced almost every aspect of knowledge I learned before at Intel. And then I found my huge excitement and interest about UX and interaction design.

There were several interns and most of them are with major in Computer science or Information technology. I began to realize that coding and programming is still fundamental for UX so I started to learn some codes by myself like JaveScript.
inspiring, teamwork, with pay