InterContinental Hotels Group

已找到符合搜索的23条评价
查看 3,181 条评论
学到了如何跟同事之间团结有效的工作。经理待人友善,管理方式适宜。同事之间相处融洽,都是互相积极配合双方的工作。
工作文化
people working with are nice and friendly but some people like gossip. working wise, its fun and exciting. management is alright. good enviroment who like to build a career as a hotelier.
工作文化
nice environment, nice supervisor, relax working environment, above average benefits, will come back later if I got a higher degree. NIce place, nice location
工作文化
Its was a great fun working in the hotel. Management are too good towards there staffs . They are very helpful towards there staffs and the good part of the hotel provide good learning techniques to the new staffs.
Free food
Health care, shorts break
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
- Learned a lot from this summer internship. - had a chance to work at different departments. - Learned how to use opera system, and scheduling employees. - Gaint lots of customer service skills.
工作文化
learned a lot about hotels, about customer service. was interesting to check rooms before clients arrive, and deal with check ins and check outs some days working flow was very slow and boring, when there were no clients.
工作文化
Learnt so much working for the brand who are dedicated to meeting their promises. The training was never 2 days the same. A lot to take in and full of responsibility.
free accommodation in China
low pay
工作文化
Nice place to work, nice group nice people I enjoy working with teams there. My supervisor is very helpful and I learned a lot from people around me. Good experience!
工作文化
It was an amazing experience to work in the InterContinental in my city, Fuzhou, which is a modern hotel and a landmark. However, it was a temporary summer job. The work culture there is Smile, that is the most powerful and international language in the world.
salary
工作文化
Productive and a better place for carrier development A place of improvement,good relationships with other employees including the management. Security and grooming is at the top.
Staff enjoy free meals
No permenent employement
工作文化
It is really friendly and easy to work at there.just answer the phone call,be nice to customer.and most of phone operator is girls.we all like family.coworker is easy to get along with.I learned customer is always right and customer always first and most important.our manager is a really nice person too.she like bring us desert and drinks sometimes.the harder part of the job is overnight shift.cuz hotel have to be always have operator there.at night shift from 11pm to 7am it's so hard to stay awake.I love helping customer.Every time I helped customer.I will be so happy.So as the customer.sometimes the simplify thanks,I will feel very happy.That's the customer an affirmation to me.f
优点
free lunch, nice coworker, good management
night shift
工作文化
I was given trust, responsibility, and room to improve. I gained experiences and knowledges about the club lounge operations. It was quite difficult to manage culture differences at first. However, that experiences taught me a lot of things.
工作文化
Good Company to work with. Awesome people! Staff are very friendly and they are very accommodating in terms of work environment. Easy to work and communicate with your managers or supervisor
工作文化
This is a five-star well-known hotel. With good management, I very much hope to have a good team. Colleagues to get along well.
优点
Communication skills, ability to understand
Reaction sometimes slow.
工作文化
Day to day operations: Opening a juice bar Dispensing Beverage Keeping the bar clean Delivering drinks as soon as possible with a quality Management: Great operation and service training from professional supervisors and managers. What I have learned were, to be smart and do the right thing in the right time.
优点
Good training about operation and guest service
Very low salary
工作文化
Because we have to face customers directly, I have to behave in a very professional way. I got a lot of training before the actual start, and I think this is very important for me to know these knowledge in order to better serve customers.
工作文化
• Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers • Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
Low salary, short breaks
工作文化
buenos compañeros muy buen ambiente de trabajo enseñan y tienen paciencia
工作文化
1,I got the prize in end of the year,that is really made my day 2,I have learned a lot from this hotels.this job make me more good at work,and more stronger than before,I am handle all guest complaint by myself.i have to do all the goods inventory every morning all night , it was hard and tired for me,but i am enjoy learning in work. 3,it is a 5 stars hotels,maybe because too much colleague they have,so still have some problem in management that they need to fix, 4,I have very friendly colleague,we always help each other.. 5,sometimes i have to work form morning until night,that is really hard for me 6,I can learning many things in this job
优点
good accommodation and job culture
management problem
工作文化
Open BBF every day at 6:00 Am, attend meeting and follow up the daily duty. Five Winning Ways, Do the right thing, Show we care, Aim higher, Celebrate difference, Work better together . (IHG) is an international hotel company whose goal is to create Great Hotels Guests Love. They have more guest rooms than any. Working in china is great experience, but need a patience and challenge to communicate with different culture. Happy to share my experience and working better together.
工作文化
As a Human Resources trainee, my job was typing the information of employees, organize employees' profile, and assist recruitment manager in hiring process. I learned about the hotel's culture, team work and recruitment process. Since I also worked as personal assistant of Executive Chef, I needed to manager his daily schedule, translate his files and orders from English to Mandarin, attended meeting with him and make notes, and assist him to communicate with other co-workers through translation. There were a lot things I learned from executive chef, I learnt a lot knowledge about food, assistant skills and problem solving skills. I had a good time with all my co-workers, they are very nice people and taught me a lot, we spent break time together on talking and I had a lot fun with them. The hardest part of those two job was solve the problem instantly and hiring people. The most enjoyable part was the challenges, since I never worked in a hotel before, and by working with all of those professionals offered me an excellent chance to learn from them.
challenges