International School of Beijing点评

正在显示唯一的评价
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Friendly, progressive and 21st learning environment
Elementary EAL Teacher (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年8月30日
Teachers are involved in a lot of professional development programmers through out the school year. Daily clas routines are prep work before and after class. Team and grade level meeting throughout the week to discuss unit planning. EAL department at ISB works as a co-teaching model. Hence homeroom teachers and EAL teachers spend a considerable time planning lessons together.

ISB provides teachers fantastic work life balance. Teachers are expected to be in class from 7:30pm onward. Teachers can leave school anytime post 4:30 pm.Post school hours teachers can participate in wellness programs offered by the school. Sick day offs and medical coverage were fair.

Personal and professional growth in the school was exponential. But school lack racial mix of teachers with different background. Management was efficient but communication to staff was not the schools strongest trait.
优点
Good salary, work life balance and professional growth
缺点
Beijing air quality
工作文化
Fun working with the kids
Teacher's assistant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年1月8日
Fun place to work. I enjoyed working with my Kindergarten age kids. I spent time supervising the children, assisting learning and preparing materials for the teachers.
Excellent!
Health Teacher (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年11月18日
Excellent School with excellent benefits! The students are passionate and well behaved! The campus facilities are excellent and the teachers area passionate!
Fun Working With Kids
High Level Teaching Assistant in Pre-k (在职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年6月9日
A typical day at work is doing projects with kids, supervising the kids during recess, snacks, lunch and transition to a different class and doing tasks for the teachers.

I have learned so many things since I started working as a TA in ISB. Dealing with behavioral issues is one of the things I learned that I can apply everyday when supervising the kids. I have observed that children learn in different ways so you have to consider a variety of demonstration or instruction so they can utilize their individual strengths.

The management is very professional and they care about the needs of the employees.

My co-workers are very understanding and caring and very helpful. I can always rely on them.

The hardest part of the job is at the end of the day. I feel exhausted at the end of the day because I have to keep up with tasks and high energy of the kids. But it is very fulfilling.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I work with kids in their projects. There is no boring day when I spend it with them.
优点
Health insurance for me and my family
缺点