J.Crew

3.7工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
正在显示唯一的评价

Fun place, but rude customers

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
This was a fun place to work at, but only because of the employees working there that usually always got along. Unfortunately, the type of people that shopped there were some of the worst people I've encountered that treated you like you were lower than them. If it hadn't been for people like them, it would be one the best places to work at.

Fun work place

Good staff, busy during holidays and rollouts . Flexible schedule , fun coworkers, free items when you open up store credit card . Inventory twice a year can be long hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Opportunity for growth.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not being stressed, working with amazing ppl who always wanna make sure ur in a good place. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It carries but the culture is very open and diverse. More than welcoming.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Alot of tasks to complete but if I ever need help its always available

Political nightmarr

If your not in the click and don’t agree with their liberal policies you will be fired… if you don’t go out of your way to compliment the “diverse” people that work there every day you will be tagged as not a good fit and fired… stay away!!!

Flexible/Good Work Environment

Great company to work for if attending college. Hours were flexible and easy to manage. The job duties were easy and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good place to work, 6day work week

when they hire you they will tell you 5 day work weeks but during there peak season which seemed to be all the time we had to work 6 days a week. Some weeks they would do a 150 dollar incentive to come work Saturday but went away after a few weeks
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good starting job but management could be better

Had a good time working here — starting pay is competitive and there is room for growth. There was definitely issues with the management and how they handled basic conflict though. Costumers were always right even when they weren't.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great discount and good place to work

I really enjoy working here. The product is nice, the discount is great. Managers are nice and seem to enjoy their jobs too. Technology could be better to make work easier

Fun place to work

This is one of the best places to work. Management is very helpful in your success. The culture is diverse. The hardest part of the job is dealing with dissatisfied customers but is enjoyable when customers are happy with their shopping experience.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I absolutely adore working at Jcrew

The store leader knows what they are doing and run a phenomenal business. People first. And you can tell because everyone gets alone and supports one another. Great group of people.

Depends on your manager

some locations are great, others not so much. Really depends on your manager. Typical retail environment. Huge disconnect between online promotions and in-store.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Dont work here if you have a hidden disability

If i was in pain i would have to "suck it up i looked fine" even if my arms were locking up. Once November hit they wanted us to work 6 days a week 12 hour shifts. The closer it got to Christmas it was 7. Before that my position i had 3 days off which helped my body recover. I had no choice when the hours changed. They didn't care. They just wanted productivity.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Really fun vibe and exceptional customers!!

Great discounts and really wonderful coworkers and staff. Always a fun time - days fly by! 😃 Everyone is very friendly and happy to help you with and question. You really feel welcomed and appreciated!! 👍👏

优点

Great on break and staying really positive 👍

缺点

I can't think of any..🤷‍♀️ Working a weekend or evening if you say your available..

Great holiday bonuses/management

When I worked for J.Crew, there were awesome holiday challenges for free clothes, gift cards, and discounts. Management at the time (and corporate) was great about developing talent and promoting from within.

Team building, performance-based rewards

Short breaks

great beginner job

management was fun, felt like a family. it was very laid back, especially on weekdays.con: low pay even if you have been there for over 5+ yrs. no room for growth.

Heavy supervision

This place is pretty but when the store first opened they worked people. Especially around the holidays. I don’t recommend, if u like hard labor sure.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The majority of the people who work there are great. Sadly, the problem is top management. They play favorites among employees, and if they're having a bad day everyone suffers. Some of the assistant managers are great.

Discount on clothes.

Top management

Its Okay

Flexible hours, Great team members, Good employee discount. Part timers doesn't get 401k or health insurance. It was nice to working with good team. Job is not hard. You need multi-tasking and good customer service skill.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Most of the people are great. The problem is management. They play favorites and if they are having a bad day everyone suffers. My coworkers and a couple of assistant managers were great and supportive.

Discount on clothes.

Management attitude.

Lovely Place to Work

One of the BEST places to work! Flexible schedule (within reason), great discount, and awesome benefits. You get a 15 minute break, which is nice to rest your feet. Their cashier system is very easy to understand. You have to sell credit cards, but aren’t unjustifiably punished if you don’t. Positive work environment and great knowledgeable staff.

Easy going environment

Learned a lot and you have to be able to multitask. Flexible hours but hours may get cut if you don't meet your sales goal. Managers were friendly and very accommodating.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?