JPMorgan Chase点评

已找到符合搜索的8条评价 查看 23,165 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Good work and life balance
Vice President (Core Compliance Manager) (离职员工) –  北京市2017年11月22日
Very good working environment, flexible working hours. Good company culture. Managers will guide and coach you. Learned a lot from this job and good technology support.
工作文化
Good guidance and coaching from managers
Vice President (Audit Manager) (离职员工) –  北京市2017年11月22日
Good Bank to work for
Financial Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2017年8月10日
I was working in a newly set up branch only for one year. It has great working environment. The merge with JPMorgan brought the bank to the next level.
Rewarding 4 year experience
Vice President (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年2月25日
I had wonderful four years of working as a middle level corporate banker at JPMorgan Shanghai. I gained ton of experience working with clients of diversified industries and collaborating with teams across regions. The culture of JPMorgan to be first class service to first class clients will carry life long impact on my career.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Good company culture
Summer Analyst, Global Technology Infrastructure (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年2月24日
Technology Summer Internship in the global technology infrastructure team in Beijing about 2 months:
good working environment and good working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
High Intense Investment Banking Intern
Summer Intern - Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年9月26日
I assisted senior professionals for data research and analyses in multiple projects.I repared presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance.I participated in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing.
It was a great honor to work for JP Morgan in a summer internship program. I met a lot talented people and learned a lot from them.
优点
High intense work
缺点
Good Start
Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2013年8月21日
It's a good start for your career and you could learn a lot from this experience
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告