Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit点评

已找到符合搜索的12条评价
查看 2,859 条评论
工作文化
Good company for the career development
Good company for the career development, we can learn more knowledge and work experience here, humanized management culture.
工作环境
外企文化, 英文要求高, 工作偏轻松, 男女比例 1:3,公司偏远,要求独立性, 遍布全球, 出差几率高但是看工作岗位, 可以学习很多, 大部分系统都很实用, HQ 在美国,
英文要求高
公司偏远
工作文化
Work hard, and play hard
This is a place where I learn active alignment, which changed my entire life, and I also make a lot of friends there during that hard work times, I got respect from them because my performance.
工作文化
multi-task and fast speed working experience
multi-task and fast speed working experience made me learn a lot about how to work in an international company. team work taught me how to adjust difference between coworkers.
工作文化
good place with open culture
i worked here happily everyday,with good companions and boss,all can be arranged well if someone is a good disciplined person. We have afternoon tea time and colorful culture for entertainment
Free lunches and apartment
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Flexible and customer oriented
1.The company provide a dynamic and flexible environment for freshman yet didn't think too much of how to treat/cultivate young workers properly. Generally young people cannot stay too long.
2.I was staying at the EMS department, here the company is too much customer focused and always lack of clear goal and tactics.
Good pay
缺点
Work life extremely unbalanced.
A Good Workplace
Working here is a great experience. Considering all the learnings we achieve everyday and good relationship between co-workers. Dealing with customers is the most important to meet their expectations. Staying late during peak seasons would be the hardest part for me but this is to ensure job is done on the required time.
4-times vacation each per year, free accommodation, insurance
no overtime pay
Good Experience
Good Experience. Learned and worked at different culture. Co-workers are very supportive. Due to different customers control the job security is unstable compare to other EMS.
工作文化
Good place to work and develop
As a green hand in your career path, you can learn a lot in the workplace.It gives you time and space to grow and develop. The important thing is you need to grasp the chances that are cherished by your colleagues too.
工作文化
A great company to work with
Jabil is a great company to work with. It is a fortune 500 company, but not like other big companies, it offers its talented employees many opportunities to grow themselves.
a lot of opportunities
long work hours
Big and successful company
8;30 am- 5:00 pm

SAP HR, Excel

Nice department manager

Smart and nice co-workers

Deadline

learn new things everyday, a lot of training

Bad company
Great company to work in term beneffit, bonus, allowance given... but you never know if you are going to be laid off.
查看更多关于Jabil Circuit的评论