JLL点评

已找到符合搜索的12条评价 查看 2,188 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Closed onsite team
Accountant Supervisor, Property Management Office (离职员工) –  上海市2018年11月9日
As an onsite finance and accoutant, our Headquarter office gave us support and some resources as needed; and they provide the training and sharing chances among many projects.
Good workplace
Purchase Officer (离职员工) –  上海市2018年10月20日
Good workplace. Leaders and workmates are willing to help you and support you. You can learn a lot from there and get great experience. You are encouraged to do better and better.
工作文化
a world-wide famous real estate company with nice culture
Assistant to GM (离职员工) –  天津市2018年1月15日
- have plenty room for improvement
- have gained a lot for dealing with different kinds of tasks everyday
- nice colleagues
- have a lot lessons for employees to take and grow
优点
great opportunities to know each department
salary is not too high
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Relaxed but competitive working environment
Retail Department Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  青岛市2017年10月29日
JLL is a good place to get a job. The manager and the colleagues are nice and compatible. the working environment is excellent. however, the salary is a little bit low.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
JLL in China
Project & Development Services Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年6月11日
I interned there my second year in college. It is a good experience as it is my first time in contact with commercial real estate. Interesting experience in Beijing.
Overall good company
Assistant Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年12月14日
Overall a good ompany to work for, my experience was purely on a China basis so cannot comment on the EU/US operations. Company has many global opportunities and I would definitely recommend graduate schemes there.
工作文化
Nice work environment and every day is a new chanllenge
Leasing Specialist (离职员工) –  Tianjin, China2016年9月16日
This job offers me an opportunity to know more about retailing industry in China. Through our monthly shareholders meeting as well as daily market research and on-site visits, I got surprised about how promising and competitive the market is.

Also, my managers have taught me lots of stuff that I'll benefit for a life time! And I did enjoy communicating with our clients about their business and their concerns of our properties.
never dull work
sometimes long work hours
great place to work
Research & Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年2月21日
I was working as a market research analyst in Research and Consulting department. JLL had very good pay and working environment. high turn-over. fast working pace
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Overall a well managed company. Learnt a lot.
Manager (在职员工) –  北京市, C222015年4月1日
A mature and well managed company. Good corporate culture and relatively simple work atmosphere. Top of the business league. Very strong market presence.
优点
Great opportunities to high profile projects and exposure.
Long hours sometimes.
Great leadership and opportunities
Markets Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年3月5日
Great leadership and opportunities, only had an internship
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 5报告
Good atmosphere and ambience
House Assistant/Receptionist (离职员工) –  Macau, China2012年7月30日
The work is a double shift,day and night. Morning starts at 8am-8pm and vice versa. It is along hour duty 12 hours but with an overtime pay.
I learned a lot of things from this company besides from the language,I became more discipline with my time management, mingle with other people with different culture and environment, I became more hardworking because in our department we have a multi tasking due to lack of staff. What I learned from my previous were added.
The Management is good because they listen to each problem of the employee even there's a barrier of the language and culture. They also give right away feedback to each problem concerning the building and work. The co workers are with the same nationality which can be easily mingled.
The hardest part of the job is the 12 hour duty and a day off which is not weekly because due to lack of staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the experience and as a receptionist you can gain a lot of friends and mingle with different people.
优点
free transportion and a housing allowance
缺点
only 30 minutes break for lunch and only 30 minutes break for snack time, no free lunch
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告