Johnson & Johnson点评

已找到符合搜索的11条评价 查看 3,164 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
great work environment
Medical Affairs Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  shanghai2018年3月19日
great collaborating and creative atmosphere. Everyone is motivated. Snacks and drinks are provided, and there was a welcome lunch & goodbye lunch for internship. Work isn't as stressful as other companies, and JNJ is the best practitioner compared to other medical device companies in medical affairs department in China.
工作文化
great company to work for
Senior Analyst (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年3月1日
It's a great place to work and this company cares a lot about employees' health and wellness. But for the past several years, J&J experience fierce competition in China and the work-life balance is not as good as before. Overall, this is a company with its value and belief and is a respectful company.
工作文化
The internship experience is perfect
Data Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月30日
I will maintain the data is up-to-data and accurate.
 Worked with Johnson business and technology team to ensure EMWS data and relationships are accurate and up to date
 Assisted with business and technical queries on the state of configuration items
 Identified and developed requirements for improvement of the global configuration management processes
 Extracted, transformed and loaded data using MySQL, enhancing functionality of patient software
 Coordinated with team to conduct contact lens forecasting model, successfully reducing backlog by 2%
工作文化
met my bosses who are super supportive and encourage young people to try new ideas.
assistant manager level (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年5月17日
The most enjoyable part of my work is I can always meet great people. I coworker with cross-functional team in one product launching project. I took initiative to be in charge of the digital marketing part, so I need to bring everyone on board, including many holding higher positions than me. But our team turned out to be very collaborative and willing to share.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
well systematic company driven by strong brands
Brand Manager (在职员工) –  上海市, C232015年6月19日
JnJ is a well established international company with long history in China market (over 20yrs), the business in China or world-wide is steady and strong; the company culture is encouraging transparency and innovation; the salary and allowance is relatively higher than market average.
工作文化
a productive and fun place to work
Project Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年6月18日
great system provides good opportunities to learn and share. managers are happy to share, and not that pushing. good working environment. the company does cares about their employees.
nice caring company
National Key Account Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年8月27日
good company to work for. Good training and career development.
Impressive mission that motivates all the employees to follow
A great place
Scientist (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月15日
Great management team and great culture.

It is a very nice company with great culture and management team. You can have work-life balance and good relationship with group members.
优点
Free lunch, good people
这篇点评对您有用吗? 13 8报告
工作文化
Productive and fun working place
Sales admin intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai,China2013年7月1日
daily work consisted of the staff entry and recruitment formalities; application of the new distributors; reimbursement of expenses; preparation of the bidding materials; air-ticket booking and so on
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Caring place for all people who want to do healthcare
Assistant Brand Manager(Management Trainee) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232012年11月1日
In JNJ, caring and credo are always the guidance to do business. You will naturally have a sense of responsibility when you know what you do will influence people's life.

查看更多Johnson & Johnson评论