Johnson Controls点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 5,671 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Industry leader, Great platform
Business Analyst (在职员工) –  上海市2018年2月24日
Good to work at the industry leader, nice working relationship

A lot of exposure in front of company leaders, transparancy in communication

Less inovative
Best share service in Dalian
GL manager (在职员工) –  大连市2017年11月13日
Good working environment and good benefit comparing with other BPO entities in Dalian.

Most of the employees are female, thus not easy to find the other part:)
Significant transformation underway
Director (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年6月13日
Company changed significantly after transformation into multi-industrial. Great place to work day to day and acts as a truly global company. Traditional, conservative culture.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
a global company
Application System Supervisor (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年6月13日
A typical day at my work includes communicating with co-workers, servicing customers, on-site commissioning, compiling bidding documents, and so on.

I have learned a lot of international culture and improved my hard &soft skills.

This is a excellent company with good management and fascinating workplace culture

The hardest part of the job is how to convince customers accept the higher bidding price on the base of higher professional service.

The most enjoyable part of the job is online meeting with colleagues located in American.
优点
welfare, bonus, annual leave with pay, health insurance
缺点
NA
Excellent Company
Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2017年1月12日
Provided workplace solutions consulting services to global clients such as Ericsson, Juniper Networks, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, and British Telecom. Responsible for telecom room renovation, cold storage installation, and office fit out projects.
Ich kann JCI jederzeit als einen guten Arbeitgeber weiterempfehlen
in China Seating Chief Engineer (离职员工) –  Changchun China2016年2月28日
JCI ist eine modernes Unternehmen das den einzelnen die Moeglichkeit gibt seine Faehigkeiten einzubringen und sich bei Interesse weiterzubilden.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Meaningful and productive job, friendly working environment, highly useful training
Project Accountant (离职员工) –  Changsha2015年11月1日
Good employer to work for. business is expanding, lots of oppurtunities. meaningful and productive work with freindly environment, good training provided.
优点
great company culture
缺点
management changes frequently
Looing after all staff
Financial Analyst - GIC (在职员工) –  China Beijing2015年3月24日
I really like work in JCI company with such good US culture. My manager always encourage me and coach me well. If not project end i really do not want to leave.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告