KPMG CA

3.4工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的13条评价查看 7,054 条评论

Nice people to work with

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I can also find someone to help me, if I have any question with anything. When the manager assign me something I did not know how to do. He would teaches me patiently.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive but a little streeful work

Although I only worked there for almost two months, the large loads of work that I need to do is still like the thing happened yesterday. However, what is a relief is that all the colleagues are very nice. They always stay at your back and help you out of some troubles. To summarize, it is really a meaningful but challenging place for interns.

Valuable Experience in Accounting Industry

The intern experience at KPMG provided me with an opportunity to understand the daily working routine and working environment in the accounting industry.

Great Place

I have to say I love KPMG! It is a great place to work at. The employees are all great there and offer help whenever you need. I would love to work for KPMG if I have the opportunity.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Lots of tasks but also learn a lot

Every day, my manager would assign tasks to me and require me to finish them at the end of the day or in two to three days. When I encountered some problems, my colleagues were willing to help me and teach me, improving my working skills and efficiency. Enjoying a good relationship with my colleagues and good working atmosphere, I had a memorable internship in KPMG.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Great experience

I benefit a lot, especially my Microsoft Excel skills. The team and manager are welcome. Even though we need to work out of time every day.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and conformtable working environment

- solidifies computer skills include: MS Excel, Word, Spreadsheet. - enforced critical thinking, able to identify problems and implement corrective processes. - Build strong multitasking skills, providing good client service while follow through on work/tasks assigned

优点

Good if want to become specialized in certain sections of auditing

缺点

Cannot get to know the full cycle of accounting/auditing
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Help doing the audit procedure

Co-workers are nice, friendly, willing to help. Working atmosphere is good. I learned how to communicate with clients, collaborate with team, pursue the working passion.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Responsible and fun work place

Signed business trip to physical communicate with customers for materials need in Tangshan. Compile financial documents. The leader of my team is very responsible for the work and careful about what we submitted. The hardest part of the job is communication with the client. The most enjoyable part of the job is learn things every day from the team and clients.

优点

co-work responsible for each other

缺点

shortage of stuff
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great place to work and learn

Great place to work and learn. Work life balance is not good.

good accounting experience

world well known public accounting firm, with a great culture of team collaboration, lots of industry expoursure

Fun place to work at

I did a summer internship at KPMG Shanghai and I enjoyed everyday at my office. My colleagues and my manager were all very helpful and friendly, I learned a lot from this experience and my passion for becoming an auditor was enhanced by this experience.

Very good

a good place to work. work life balance might be compromised.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?