KPMG CA

已找到符合搜索的9条评价查看 7,054 条评论

Too busy

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
endless over time work. poor work-life balance. lots of travel. management and team is always changing. did not enjoy working there. perhaps due to the auditing industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

If you don't care about work-life balance, this is the place

Very hierarchical, fast-paced, high competitive working environment. Tough culture. Don't fall for what they said on the website. 80% turnover rate for the first 2-3 years. Unfair performance evaluation system, based on who is close with managers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

I enjoy the people I work with very much. The workplace is a friendly and fun atmosphere. It’s enjoyable because there are many challenges to improve myself.

Great place to work.

learned accounting knowledge work under pressure ,time management and team working is crucial nice people to work with clear career path plenty training and learning opportunities

great knowledge learned

ok

it was really big company. work there was pretty boring, and people were leaving all the time. the work life balance here was not so good. we worked over time all the time without the right pay.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Efficient working culture and supportive colleagues and admins

Overall it is a great place to work, allowing graduates get heads up and become professional in couple of years. The starting salary is kind of low, but advancement is great, in term of money and job title.

Very busy

You are required to finished a mass amount of tasks by yourself, so you learned continuously to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Team members and the managers are very friendly and willing to teach. The company also provided a lot of on job training each year. The hardest part is you have to find ways to solve your problems all the time because although team members are helpful, they have to finish a lot of work too and also in the end, it is your responsibility to finish your tasks.The most enjoyable part is when you talk to your clients, you will be proud of yourself to be part of the team.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

excellent training system and company culture

.get financial information provided by client to make sure the data is accurate and the booking is complete. based on the basic information, performed data analysis and audit procedure to check the number of each account is real. .the management is KPMG is effective .my co-workers are very excellent people who are very professional and good at teamwork. learned much knowledge from them.the hardest part of the job is work-life balance because we had much overtime work during the peak season .the most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork, worked together with my colleagues to cope with different kinds of issues

clear career path

缺点

over time work

Challenging and fun

Intensive work load everyday during peak seasons;A lot of learning opportunities such as in-class training and on job learning;Excellent relationship among co-workers;Working with different teammates and different clients;

优点

opportunity of business travels and touches with companies in different industries

缺点