KPMG CA

已找到符合搜索的13条评价查看 7,054 条评论

Intern

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
This internships have allowed me to develop broad knowledge of different industries and gain hands on experience, as well as furthering my transferable skill set

very nice indeed

KPMG, China is the best internship experience that I have ever had, they share the experience for me to explore new things and make me feel that the most important ethusiasm in the future which made me very happy

Broadened horizen in KPMG

As my first internship, the work at KPMG brought a lot to me. First, I enhanced my communication skills and gained massive professional knowledge by attending real discussions on client issues and tax policies. Second, my colleagues were friendly and willing to teach me how to use a variety of sought-after business analytics tools. Furthermore, I was asked to lead the Social Responsibility Team to local middle schools and film bases so as to publicize KPMG's engagement in social work.

Increased knowledge and experience

缺点

Not quite long internship period
这篇点评对您有用吗?

KPMG is a really great place to work.

Most groups started at 10 am and have lunch at 11:50 am. People mostly have lunch in the Oriental Plaza. It is really fun to work in and is a great place to learn things.

Excellent workplace for dreamers

I worked in the innovative startup centre. So everyone has strong creative thinking, which allows me to learn a lot. Most enjoyable part is brainstorming meeting, it was exciting and inspiring.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good

KPMG is a good place for working. Its rules of promotion are transparent and everyone is polite and efficient. The pace of working is fast and we had to be well-prepared every day.

fun workspace

As an intern, I took responsibility for translating reports and sorting out data. It was an excellent chance for me to witness the operations of the business, I learned a lot from this experience.

grow fast

log hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very interesting place to work with great people

The firm has been filled with great people with the kindest heart, if you have any issues they will always answer your question with the full patient. You could learn a lot during the overall working period. The drawback will be the bad life-work balance

Great place for internship

Typical working time as any other companies, the environment is pretty relaxed but work could be hard at certain periods of the year. Working overtime could be common.

great compant

I really like the culture and atmosphere of KPMG in China. The lunch is great and it is very easy to get a taxi out of the company. The management is generally ok, there will always be meetings every Thursday afternoon.

balanced work life

training not very much

Busy Days

Here are my daily responsibilities: Participated in the preparations for the annual meeting, organized materials and got confirmations. Provided administrative support for auditing projects, such as preparing auditing working paper by Excel, taking audit vouching, and updating confirmation status.

Another Trying for Career Choices

Taking part in bids presentations within 2 weeks, exhibiting and explaining some stats models' parameters, mostly about GLM. Taking some simple hypothesis tests or parameter calculations based on SPSS. I didn't continue with the internship because I got a chance in trading.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Excellent place to start a career

Systemic trainingCollaborative workersFine management group

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?