L'Oréal点评

已找到符合搜索的12条评价 查看 2,420 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
Goda ledarskap och rolig arbetsmiljö
Säljchef (离职员工) –  郑州市2018年6月20日
Jag har lärt mig mycket om ledning genom att jobbet.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
efficient, flexible and positive work environment
Sales Admin Executive (离职员工) –  Shanghai,CN2018年2月27日
L'Oreal is a company that pay attention to employee's training and development. In this company, you will have a lot of professional training and workshop, you'll have good opportunity to improve yourshelf both in working skill and working method. It is a very good company for employees.
优点
Free goods
It's a good place!
Sales & Training Assistant (离职员工) –  上海市2017年11月29日
L'Oreal is one of the largest cosmetic companies in the world. Working for L'Oreal China headquarter in Shanghai, I learned how to deal with fast speed working environment, how to deal stress, and other skills.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
A place you can learn alot
Product Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2017年6月16日
Nice working environment, coworkers are nice. Competitive company culture. Work overtime basically everyday. Definitely a company that you can learn a lot skillsets
bien
Conseillère de beauté (离职员工) –  CN2017年6月1日
Bien dans l'ensemble. Un job plutôt physique mais qui renforce votre communication et vous rend plus habile avec les clients
工作文化
Great experience for understanding procurement and financial side of the business
Sourcing Chief (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年2月1日
I was in charge of setting up a network of new RM suppliers in South Asia zone and leading value addition projects for the zone. This experience has helped me understand the other side of the business and enhance my skill set(financing, budgeting,RM complexities, project management, external bsuinesses,etc) in order to pursue my ambition of leading the business for this segment(cosmetic/personal care) of industry
优点
Subsidized meal, free goods, visibility to management
缺点
Lot of travel although I enjoyed it!
Culture focused
Assistant Marketing Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年1月25日
Loreal is a very culture focused company. The key to enjoying the work here is to share the company and industry culture.
工作文化
Productive and relaxing work environment
Data Management Coordinator (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2017年1月5日
I go to work at 9 am. When I get there, the team leader sends me the data and information I need to rearrange and manage. Then I start verifying the customer data and information, using Excel and SPSS, sometimes I have to call the customer to make sure every line in the database is accurate. Then lunch break from 12 to 1:30 pm. I get off at 6 pm.
Throughout the time I worked there, I learned how to communicate with different kinds of people, how to track customers, how to utilize my computer skills. More importantly, I learned to take responsibilities for my work.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with a large amount of data everyday and try to maintain my accurate level. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relaxing work atmosphere, which co-workers can joke around and learn from each other in.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
a good start for student
Senior EHS Specialist (离职员工) –  SHANGHAI2016年10月26日
the company has a lot of training for the students who just graduate from universities. it is good for a new one to learn fundamental skills.
intense and proficient working
Sales and Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月1日
At L'Oréal China, I was responsible for using SAP system (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing) for the distribution of products. The first thing I did every morning was to turn on the computer, log in the SAP system, check yesterday's work progress, and arrange today's work plan. After further study in MIS, I realized SAP system is a successful application of MIS and greatly enhances companies' operating efficiencies.
great working experience
Public Relations Intern, L'Orealparis, CPD (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年1月21日
Accomplished 120+ monthly beauty topic lists and finished monthly clipping
Completed monthly tracking report to calculate exposure of products
Processed barter arrangement and assisted public relations campaigns
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告