L'Oréal

3.7工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的12条评价查看 4,052 条评论

Great workplace and leading company in cosmetics industry

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
I just worked as a finance intern at Loreal, Shanghai for 3 months during summer vacation. I think the company cares about interns and manager will coach you step by step. Sometimes we need to work overtime in month end due to the large volumes of financial events occurred.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Goda ledarskap och rolig arbetsmiljö

Jag har lärt mig mycket om ledning genom att jobbet.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

efficient, flexible and positive work environment

L'Oreal is a company that pay attention to employee's training and development. In this company, you will have a lot of professional training and workshop, you'll have good opportunity to improve yourshelf both in working skill and working method. It is a very good company for employees.

优点

Free goods

It's a good place!

L'Oreal is one of the largest cosmetic companies in the world. Working for L'Oreal China headquarter in Shanghai, I learned how to deal with fast speed working environment, how to deal stress, and other skills.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A place you can learn alot

Nice working environment, coworkers are nice. Competitive company culture. Work overtime basically everyday. Definitely a company that you can learn a lot skillsets

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

bien

Bien dans l'ensemble. Un job plutôt physique mais qui renforce votre communication et vous rend plus habile avec les clients
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Great experience for understanding procurement and financial side of the business

I was in charge of setting up a network of new RM suppliers in South Asia zone and leading value addition projects for the zone. This experience has helped me understand the other side of the business and enhance my skill set(financing, budgeting,RM complexities, project management, external bsuinesses,etc) in order to pursue my ambition of leading the business for this segment(cosmetic/personal care) of industry

优点

Subsidized meal, free goods, visibility to management

缺点

Lot of travel although I enjoyed it!

Culture focused

Loreal is a very culture focused company. The key to enjoying the work here is to share the company and industry culture.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and relaxing work environment

I go to work at 9 am. When I get there, the team leader sends me the data and information I need to rearrange and manage. Then I start verifying the customer data and information, using Excel and SPSS, sometimes I have to call the customer to make sure every line in the database is accurate. Then lunch break from 12 to 1:30 pm. I get off at 6 pm. Throughout the time I worked there, I learned how to communicate with different kinds of people, how to track customers, how to utilize my computer skills. More importantly, I learned to take responsibilities for my work. The hardest part of the job is to deal with a large amount of data everyday and try to maintain my accurate level. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relaxing work atmosphere, which co-workers can joke around and learn from each other in.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

a good start for student

the company has a lot of training for the students who just graduate from universities. it is good for a new one to learn fundamental skills.

intense and proficient working

At L'Oréal China, I was responsible for using SAP system (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing) for the distribution of products. The first thing I did every morning was to turn on the computer, log in the SAP system, check yesterday's work progress, and arrange today's work plan. After further study in MIS, I realized SAP system is a successful application of MIS and greatly enhances companies' operating efficiencies.

great working experience

Accomplished 120+ monthly beauty topic lists and finished monthly clipping Completed monthly tracking report to calculate exposure of products Processed barter arrangement and assisted public relations campaigns

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?