Lenovo点评

已找到符合搜索的62条评价 查看 911 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
A good place to learn
Developer Internship (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年3月18日
This company is one of the biggest technology company in China. My project there is to embed an linux operation system to mobile. You can learn a lot from teammates, but you may need to stay late sometime.
A good company
Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年2月21日
At Lenovo, I have a great chance to learn and join a wonderful team. I enjoyed both working independently and collaboratively here. Nice colleagues and boss!
Good Place to Work
Head of Lenovo Software (在职员工) –  Beijing2019年1月28日
Lenovo takes care of employees, providing very competitive benefits in China. Management shows cares and compassion for the working culture, encouraging employees to grow and exceed the expectations.
A company amazing
Production Planner & Project Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年11月22日
Receive order from customer, make plan for production and delivery,
this company make us like a family, everyday enjoy the work. we can balance life and work .
comfort workplace
Senior Front End Developer (在职员工) –  北京市2018年10月24日
Comfort workplace, I can concentrate on writing codes.
When I feel tired, there have free coffee.
And in company, there have good physical training infrastructure, such as rock climbing, gym.
Work and life balance very well.
cooperation in job
Director of Technology and Product (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月21日
Once we have a goal, all associated department will contribute their resource to help you meet the goal. For example, when we decided to create a e-commerce platform for company,all other department such as HR, marketing came to me and asked if they can help me in any aspects.
工作文化
A good company to work for
Summer intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2018年9月17日
A lot of smart people are working here as R&D engineers to develop top quality computers and laptops. A real good place to work at. But work hours can be long sometimes.
Great people.
Design Communication Director (在职员工) –  Shenzhen, China2018年9月15日
Great people, hard working pace, high expectations drive hard work and standards. ethics, understanding of others. Challenging to get things done when task involve too many different teams/departments.
工作文化
fast pace of working, learning a lot
Human Resource Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年8月28日
Lenovo, as the biggest PC producer in China, is really good at innovation. As an employee, you can learn a lot with lots of work pressure. Full-time workers might have to work overtime.
internship position
Enterprise Data Hub assistance engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月27日
People there are nice, but inside the company, the company structure are little bit heavy and messed up. different project teams are crossed together and interns could be working on different jobs at same time
Biggest computer compay in China
Supply Chain assistant (离职员工) –  shenzhen2018年8月21日
I learned many new ideas there, it's so versatile,full of energy, I can lean many new way of thinking. I got to know ERP there, that gave me a new sense of database.
解决问题

缺点
基因和管理=想当然的
Bad Management
IT Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月9日
Very complex relationship between workers. Line managers are selfish and care only people from their original departments. When new guys transferred to new dept. , new dept. line manager don't give chances(no room for promotion ) a new guys
工作文化
good work and life balance
Senior Market Intelligence and Strategy Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月1日
friendly culture and good colleagues. I am in a small team and all people there are very helpful. Salary is about the average, but very good for someone who is seeking a work and life balance.
positive and active
Parts Assistant Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2018年5月20日
Organized daily data
Maintained substitution parts of various types of relationships and proposed feasible optimization methods
Completed New Product Introduction (NPI) process
Generated reports for new products and updated the database accordingly
Completed other temporary work
优点
fast grow up
缺点
location
Friendly co-workers
Consultant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年5月16日
Lenovo's corporate culture differs from other Chinese companies. While Lenovo was founded using seed capital from the state-owned Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lenovo is run as a private enterprise with little or no interference by the state. Lenovo's senior executives, including many non-Chinese, rotate between two head offices, one in Beijing and the other in Morrisville, North Carolina, and Lenovo's research and development center in Japan. Two foreigners have previously served as Lenovo's CEO.
工作文化
Pay attention to the culture when searching for a fit
IT Leader (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年5月10日
An international company in a mature industry. The company culture varies across location, so you need to look at the specific location of the position.
Design Communication Director
Design Communication Director (在职员工) –  Shenzhen2018年3月15日
Responsible for showcasing CXD (Consumer Experience Design) designs and innovation capabilities by creating branding animations, graphics and presentations to introduce and promote the product features and functionalities. As the bridge of our products and end users, our communication team strives for and succeeds at enhancing the branding image with graphic design, 3D animation and packaging design production.
工作文化
A place of diversified professionals
Global Commodity Management Supervisor (离职员工) –  北京市2018年2月20日
Lenovo is under a matrix management structure, it's effective but less efficient due to the complicated internal processes and changes on that.

The most difficult part of the job is to balance the benefit and working focus cross hundreds of regions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is not only having the opportunity to working with people all over the world but also learning from them.
工作文化
energetic and viable team member
Account Manager, Online Department (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年10月2日
The average age of our team member is around 24 years old, I feel very energetic and viable every day.
The department developed quite quickly, and the products updated frequently, so it's a dynamic and challenge job.
公司页面已被认领