Maersk Line点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价 查看 747 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Too Political
Assistant Project Manager (在职员工) –  上海市2018年1月20日
I would not recommend working in the Shanghai office. Other offices for Maersk are better. All problems stem from local leadership which central leadership refuses to fix.
工作文化
Good company to start for young graduates
Senior Business Analyst (离职员工) –  厦门市2017年7月13日
The company provides excellent international exposure and various training. Maersk has a very strong HR team and the management team is mature. It's a good place to develop soft skills.
Training
缺点
The whole industry is not doing well
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Nice and flexible
Manager Assistant (离职员工) –  Shenyang, China2017年1月20日
not much professional job experience before that, and this job gives me a flexible time and manager lead me to do everything from the very start and the manager was great.
The job was summer temporary, and i got paid not based on time but based on how much work i did.
Flexible
Excellent company cuture
Senior Finance supervisor (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年11月10日
During my time in Maersk, I met a lot of talents from different country and cities.
We enjoyed the workshop and brainstorm against the daily routine jobs, it is a quite good company to produce good ideas.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
productive
System supervisor (Corp office ) (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年8月24日
as a system supervisor in Maersk is a hard work, large volume of data need to maintain, and flexible working process need to applied in ERP system.
The data flow, work flow, all need to monitor from the system, every mistake will incur a further bigger mistake.
Real boring and high pressure work in my life.
free lunch