Maersk Line

中国6 条点评
已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 851 条评论
Good people , good culture
I deeply believe the value of Maersk: Costant care, Humbleness,Uprightness, Our Employee, Our Name.

I love people here.

Company provide opportunities and platform for emomply to grow and contribute.
People, Culture
Internal Billing System
Too Political
I would not recommend working in the Shanghai office. Other offices for Maersk are better. All problems stem from local leadership which central leadership refuses to fix.
工作文化
Good company to start for young graduates
The company provides excellent international exposure and various training. Maersk has a very strong HR team and the management team is mature. It's a good place to develop soft skills.
Training
缺点
The whole industry is not doing well
Nice and flexible
not much professional job experience before that, and this job gives me a flexible time and manager lead me to do everything from the very start and the manager was great.
The job was summer temporary, and i got paid not based on time but based on how much work i did.
Flexible
Excellent company cuture
During my time in Maersk, I met a lot of talents from different country and cities.
We enjoyed the workshop and brainstorm against the daily routine jobs, it is a quite good company to produce good ideas.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
productive
as a system supervisor in Maersk is a hard work, large volume of data need to maintain, and flexible working process need to applied in ERP system.
The data flow, work flow, all need to monitor from the system, every mistake will incur a further bigger mistake.

Real boring and high pressure work in my life.
free lunch