Marriott International, Inc.

中国51 条点评
已找到符合搜索的51条评价
查看 20,635 条评论
工作文化
Very good international management group with great culture.
Very good international management group with great culture.
工作文化
Gym and Basketball for the staffs
My day started at 6 30 am to 4 30 pm, I learned management and how to do service at hotel systems. The culture at my hotel to work hard as possible as long as possible.
Free acomodation
Long Hours
工作文化
Not too workload heavy with clear division of labor, good cafeteria food
Overall, my experience as an intern for 1 month was very enriching. I learned a lot about service professionalism but at the same time, I was not overwhelmed with work.
Good at all
I learned many thing from the organization. During my work period they taught new things as well as helps to make new friends. They gave us good envitonment as well as good friends frkm different country..
工作文化
A correct corporate culture will make you feel happy.
I arrived at the Renaissance Shanghai Caohejing Hotel on July 15, 2014. I started working in the Korean kitchen and did a lot of cutting and sorting. Later, because of my excellent performance, I was assigned to work in the dessert kitchen, where I learned how to make bread and simple desserts, and I also did a lot of work on cutting fruits and line cooks. The Renaissance Hotel is a brand of the Marriott Hotel Group. Their corporate culture is very professional and the management level is very high. I was shocked when I first joined the company. The job of cooking is something I like very much, but the working hours of the Renaissance Hotel are very unstable. I often need to work overtime for 3-4 hours and there is no overtime pay. But the employee benefits of the Renaissance Hotel are really great.
Free lunches and dinners
Low salary
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
First experience
First job experience as a manager.

Challenges with language barrier, and guest expectations.

To over come those challenge, I work on daily base on training, myself and other to meet guest expectation.

Managing quality control with the chef, such as cost and wastage control.
best career move
the best move i ever made in my career, this is were i was training t be a leader, the training that they give is strong and they really that the time to help there employees
i started here as a line team member and left as a manager
A caring enterprise
Marriott is a caring enterprise. All employees feel warm and secured working there.
They have restrict regulations against bribery.

The Marriott Group has a great history.
Very people orientated Atmosphere
Marriott always dedicates to provide a harmony, friendly and equal environment, which provides a comfortable working place, I do enjoy working with this brand. Employees are among the top priorities, the effective and smooth communication within different management levels are highly encouraged.
工作文化
Excellent work place and a memorable time with great support from owners and outstanding company vision
Building a team of 40 sales, marketing and ecommerce professionals from scratch to open hotel the 720 bedroom hotel successfully in 2011 - this was the flagship hotel within the city and a major property for Marriott International
Great work place
in a typical day at work supervisors do is they investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you learned how to support the Housekeeping department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel.

Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will be responsible foe supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience.

Its very nice place to work, you meet different kind of culture and learn from each other on how to aim higher, Dream big,always to grow.

The hardest part of the job was travelling to far and arriving early everyday.

i enjoy most about my position are the people that i work with,everyday seems to be a challenge. If your good of what to do and have a passion to learn the needs of a hotel you can be successful.
优点
free lunch, free shuttle bus
dental care, 30mins break
It was a summer job
I knew the director of beverage and he got me a job at the bar. It was a cool experience for me. Wasn’t paid but that was not the point of me to work there anyways. It is a very diverse Environment
free food
Quick turnover
my experience in Starwood
this is the first job I got after I gaduated from university in China, Starwood always has the best company culture, but the salary were very low! lower than local hotel! and average
fine
good working environment, Suitable work rhythm, efficient communication and release.
good place
Very nice
Good working environment

You can get enough training for you to develop the career

You can get the employee benefit

Good exercise room and team building
工作文化
A wonderful hotel for travelers
MARRIOTT is an amazing company, strong company culture ,take care of its people , great opportunity for personal development. We can learn a lot not just at work but also in life in this big family.
工作文化
Good
Expect to work in that place, really relax and adurable working experience. Would like to return to that place again if I have opportunity to do so. Thx
Nice place to working for
Nice place to working for
I have chance to learn how to manage the great team and how to be survivor under high pressure.

The staff is really friendly and helpful.
工作文化
Ambiente de trabajo seguro y con miras al crecimiento de los asociados
El san juan Marriott es mas que una empresa es una escuela hotelera donde te puedes desarrollar como asociado y aspirar a nuevos puestos de mayor rango gracias a los entrenamientos.
Los entrenamientos
Baja ocupación
Easying going
Good company, has it's standard.
Good work relationship, nice leaders and colleagues.

Sometimes need to work under pressure.

Well managed, comprehensive training and salary structure.
工作文化
Big management team with collaborative departments
- Co-workers and supervisors are very easy-going and friendly
- Greet guests and handle different kinds of issues

- Assist front office to check-in, check-out and analyze daily sales

- Investigate late check-out rooms