McKinsey & Company

中国11 条点评
已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 534 条评论
Long-time working hours
It's a time consuming work as a part time assistant in a consulting company. However, you can learn a lot while doing the work. You can get in touch with various industries here.
Fast-paced and diverse culture
Everything is happening so fast. People are demanding. Crazy about efficiency. Everyone is good-looking. Benefits are much better than local companies.
Best business consulting
As an intern, I really feel respect from everyone in this company. Even though you are just an intern, your leader will definitely be willing to listen to your ideas which is uncommon to see from other companies.
Best place to work
I interned at Mckinsey last year, the team culture was awesome, my co-workers have taught so many things that are valuable for my future. We learn we share and we grow.
Not Applicable
It was an unofficial internship so I don't have a lot to say about the company. but my job was to define market size for smart device market of ~$1.5B and conducted competitor analysis for 50+ companies by evaluating industry reports. You need to learn new things really fast.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Adhoc collaboration with colleague+dynamic working culture
Very impressive by adhoc collaboration with manager during assignment work time and other approachable time.

Well mentorship with manager, not only doing assigned work, but also choosing the topic which interests me a lot.

In-time feedback from manager with great insight of improvement.

Dynamic working environment with constant-changing request.
优点
Fast-pace; responsive to change and new requirement
缺点
Work long hours, maybe in spare time
very good
o Supported in the China Knowledge Center and participate in the more than 50 consulting projects for different industries including Automobile, Semiconductor and Mechanics
o Developed database to manage financial and business data for customer enterprises
工作文化
Great place to work and learnt much from alumni
I was recommended to this position by my alumni and had a great experience there. The work typically involved modeling skills and many outdoor work hours. I met with many people from place to place and communication skill is of vital importance of my success.
Great
• Analyzed 200+ industry research reports, collected recent five-year market data, and conducted four interviews with the experts at major companies in the transport industry
• Communicated with the Research Director weekly, wrote a 50-page report, and made presentation decks for an Internet Plus Transportation research project
Great training ground
Great place to be, esp. during the early stage of your career. Get exposures to very diverse topics and business leaders. Great reputation. Work with excellent people, who are not only intelligent, but also supportive and caring.

Work life balance is challenging, but the firm offers some flexible programs to help colleagues stay motivated.
Best internship experience
I had a great time their. I learned a lot from my colleagues. Many skills that I developed from that summer led to the success to my later work.
查看更多关于McKinsey & Company的评论