McKinsey & Company点评

已找到符合搜索的10条评价 查看 512 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Best business consulting
Part-time assistant (在职员工) –  上海市2019年9月25日
As an intern, I really feel respect from everyone in this company. Even though you are just an intern, your leader will definitely be willing to listen to your ideas which is uncommon to see from other companies.
Best place to work
Data Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年3月6日
I interned at Mckinsey last year, the team culture was awesome, my co-workers have taught so many things that are valuable for my future. We learn we share and we grow.
Not Applicable
Pre-MBA Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年10月30日
It was an unofficial internship so I don't have a lot to say about the company. but my job was to define market size for smart device market of ~$1.5B and conducted competitor analysis for 50+ companies by evaluating industry reports. You need to learn new things really fast.
工作文化
Adhoc collaboration with colleague+dynamic working culture
PTA Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年9月5日
Very impressive by adhoc collaboration with manager during assignment work time and other approachable time.

Well mentorship with manager, not only doing assigned work, but also choosing the topic which interests me a lot.

In-time feedback from manager with great insight of improvement.

Dynamic working environment with constant-changing request.
优点
Fast-pace; responsive to change and new requirement
缺点
Work long hours, maybe in spare time
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
very good
Automation Intern (离职员工) –  上海2018年8月28日
o Supported in the China Knowledge Center and participate in the more than 50 consulting projects for different industries including Automobile, Semiconductor and Mechanics
o Developed database to manage financial and business data for customer enterprises
工作文化
Great place to work and learnt much from alumni
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月16日
I was recommended to this position by my alumni and had a great experience there. The work typically involved modeling skills and many outdoor work hours. I met with many people from place to place and communication skill is of vital importance of my success.
Great
Summer Research Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2016年12月27日
• Analyzed 200+ industry research reports, collected recent five-year market data, and conducted four interviews with the experts at major companies in the transport industry
• Communicated with the Research Director weekly, wrote a 50-page report, and made presentation decks for an Internet Plus Transportation research project
Great training ground
Senior Associate (在职员工) –  上海市, C232014年10月21日
Great place to be, esp. during the early stage of your career. Get exposures to very diverse topics and business leaders. Great reputation. Work with excellent people, who are not only intelligent, but also supportive and caring.

Work life balance is challenging, but the firm offers some flexible programs to help colleagues stay motivated.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Best internship experience
Research Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年11月13日
I had a great time their. I learned a lot from my colleagues. Many skills that I developed from that summer led to the success to my later work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 3报告