Medtronic

- 有企业文化的公司,作为一个Medtronic人很自豪;
- 团队带领人具有非常的领导力,带领团队高效完成任务,应对突发事件;

- 不错的工作生活平衡。
Great place to work for
Medtronic is a good company with professional people. They provide lots of training for employees. With professional products and services, I was proudly work there.
优点
Nice people
缺点
Fast-paced
Love Medtronic
many meeting each days, but very effective. Colleagues are all very smart and hard working. Managers from top level to line managers are all very patient to team.
工作文化
Productie workplace, Great Community, Opportunities to do good things for others
Loved working for this company. Everyone was wonderful to me and I really felt that I was making a difference in the world. Chances to do charity and community work on paid time are amazing.
Good company
The company is with good management and I learned a lot from marketing analysis. The hardest part of the job is the high frequency of business travel and to keep the quality of communication with all the colleagues.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
Innovative and diversified
Medtronic is a big player in high value consumables medical device and technology with products in many therapeutic dimensions. It has been aggressive in growing through acquisitions in recent years.
A good learning experience
A typical day at work involved communicating with Medtronic branches in the United States and in China. I learned how to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint in order to create and setup a new training program to be implemented. The management was really nice and was always able to answer any questions that I had in a prompt manner. The workplace culture was an office workplace. The hardest part of the job was working early or late to set up meetings between branches across the world. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a tangible end goal that I can look back and say that I had something to show.
查看更多关于Medtronic的评论