Medtronic点评

已找到符合搜索的4条评价 查看 3,257 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Good company
Product Specialist (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2018年11月20日
The company is with good management and I learned a lot from marketing analysis. The hardest part of the job is the high frequency of business travel and to keep the quality of communication with all the colleagues.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Innovative and diversified
Director, Healthcare Economics, Greater China (离职员工) –  Shanghai2018年1月7日
Medtronic is a big player in high value consumables medical device and technology with products in many therapeutic dimensions. It has been aggressive in growing through acquisitions in recent years.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
A good learning experience
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月22日
A typical day at work involved communicating with Medtronic branches in the United States and in China. I learned how to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint in order to create and setup a new training program to be implemented. The management was really nice and was always able to answer any questions that I had in a prompt manner. The workplace culture was an office workplace. The hardest part of the job was working early or late to set up meetings between branches across the world. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a tangible end goal that I can look back and say that I had something to show.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告