Medtronic

地点
已找到符合搜索的18条评价
查看 4,205 条评论
工作文化
Overall great company to work for. The money is great if you can get the business. Great benefits with mostly good and trusting people. I left for another opportunity and it was very difficult decision. There a lot of pros about working for the market leader.
工作文化
Excellent employer, resume builder and overall work experience. The workplace culture varied according to the leader of the BU so it varied from time to time. It was great to have access to the scientists and inventors of the technology.
工作文化
Good company. Always want more sales, more sales, more sales, at all cost! Corporate vision is strong. the actual work done for the patients is outstanding. How you are judged as a sales rep, is only based on numbers of devices you are able to put on the hospital shelves. You are beholden to the stock holders at the end of the day. Plus my boss was sleeping with my colleague and she received special treatement.
工作文化
This was a wonderful experience for me working here.The pay and benefits was good.Most of the manger and supervisors was real good people to work for.We just worked a lot of hours a lot.
Benifits and pay
Breaks
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Great Experience, upper management was full of great leaders. Easy going and relaxed working environment that maximized productivity. I would recommend this company.
工作文化
Your typical day at Medtronic consist of operating machinery while picking and checking product for truck loads. Responsible for analyzing data using running computer models to process information. It's fast pace environment so you have to be focused at all times and aware of your surrounding.
Day shift
Night shift
工作文化
I had an excellent experience at the Manufacturing plant (Dominican Republic), but far from that at the Distribution Center (Atlanta). Mainly the job culture was not aligned to excellence in all facilities.
工作文化
Very nice place to work only issue was that it was a temp position, the only issue was the lack of training provided. The manager was very nice and helpful, my supervisor was also helpful. I truly like he job and wanted to obtain a permanent position there.
nice job
temp job
工作文化
I enjoyed all of the different places that I traveled to and people that I meet from all different cultures. I also enjoyed the opportunities that I was allotted to learn different areas of the business from IT, Logistics Operations, Admin. Services / Logistics Management, as well as Supply Chain Management.
优点
Experiences and working with different people of different cultures
缺点
Traveling and being away from home
工作文化
I worked at Medtronic for 12 years. Very team oriented and focused on everyone's success. Great company to work for in any field. All positions are respected and employees are valued.
优点
Flexibility, opportunities to travel, work that saves lives
工作文化
Excellent training, management and products. Excellent product pipeline due to exceptional scientific discoveries , research and development. Fantastic!
工作文化
Working here is rewarding; trying to develop and grow into a promotional role proves to be difficult due to corporate red tape; I work in human resources and see all of the issues that are associated to development/growth; we need work in this area
PTO
Advancement Opportunity
工作文化
Medtronic medical distribution is an awesome place to work for the young and fast pickers and truck unloads who wish to do warehousing .... I am burned out with the box career.. I love people
优点
jobs security and awesome benefits
ZERO
工作文化
Medtronic is a good employer. Can be fast paced and demanding. The benefits are excellent. Work/life balance difficult to achieve. Definitely the company for over-achievers.
工作文化
Great pay and benefits.Turnover rate very high..The 2nd shift hours are dismal to some.Very high volume work environment, learn on your own as you go.Management is pretty decent, never had a problem with Supervisors here..Hardest part of job would be when you have to replenish every location in the racks as you pick orders for shipping.I enjoyed the challenge..
Free lunches, Town Hall meetings
2nd shift work hours.
工作文化
Working with my co-workers is like having brothers and sisters that away from home. Most of my co-workers I have been working with for over 5 years and I have a strong connection with most of them, as well as the management team there have made me feel like I'm important and special to the company.
benifits
production rate
工作文化
My experience overall its has been a good experience. Long days and long surgeries. Lots of room for advancement and growth.
工作文化
Receptionist-meet and greet guest. Answer phones. Maintain spread sheets, logs, forms, order office supplies, set up meetings catering, travel, assist with registering clients for educational programs. Maintain key card system. Maintain security camera system. Fire warden.