Microsoft点评

已找到符合搜索的58条评价 查看 5,907 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Both Productive and stressful
Support Escalation Engineer (在职员工) –  Shanghai China2019年7月28日
A good place to work, plenty of space to grow in skills and career since the higher direction of the giant company is in its right track (cloud and open-source) at this moment.
The work is stressful since the BU works for the premium customers and the production environment of Top accounts.
工作文化
Work/life balance and foster employers
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  Suzhou, China2019年2月16日
Stand-up meeting in morning.
Coding and discussion in the afternoon.
Learn new skills and agile development
Nice team members and manager
Hardest part is when due date becoming forward
Enjoy work/life balance
Good work life balance
Software Engineer Intern, Bing Relevance & News (离职员工) –  suzhou2019年2月5日
Good work life balance. But you need to work hard to make real impact.
Many resources are available, for example, internal stackoverflow,
free Safari Online. It's easy for you to learn. Don't be lazy.
very good
Software Engineer II (在职员工) –  Shanghai2018年12月4日
very good, the environment is very good and the colleagues are smart too. I like the work in azure team which is the dominant product in microsoft. good!
really good
Software Engineer Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年10月17日
Good company, my ability has been increased so much during the internship. My main job is to research some artificial intelligence related algorithm and implement it in the product.
工作文化
Good place for working with talents
Research Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月3日
I learned a lot during my internship in MSRA. It's like working in an university and I really love the academic atmosphere. Also, no one is required to work for extra hours. Team members are all talents whom I can learn a lot from.
优点
Perfect if you want to do research
I learned a lot
Student Partner (在职员工) –  衡阳市2018年10月1日
Microsoft Student Partner is a great student project around the world, Microsoft provide certain resources and help for anyone to realize their imagine in information technology and so on.
优点
Entities provided as gifts for activities
缺点
potential possibility to work at Microsoft
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Inclisive, pressure, aggressive
Partner/Channel Marketing Director (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年5月17日
Always challenge and fast moving
New knowledge keep learning

Growth Mindset
Training system
Team work
Internal collabration and communication
Agressive
Public Relations Assistant intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2018年4月12日
I like the job culture there. You can learn a lot of new things that are happening in the technology industry there and if you like a quick working path, you will enjoy there.
Flexible working environment
Marketing Manager (离职员工) –  Guangdong, China2018年3月24日
Nice working environment and colleagues. Mobile first, cloud first mission enables staff in MS manage our time flexibly. Flat organizational structure.
女性でも働きやすい会社
Account Executive (在职员工) –  深圳市2018年3月10日
IT企業にもかかわらず女性が働きやすい環境作り、社員のダイバーシティ等にとても力を入れて取り込んでいる会社です。
Enjoyed Working with Smart People
PMO Country Lead (离职员工) –  北京市2018年2月6日
Smart people working together keep you fresh. Microsoft could provide unlimited resource to learn on technology and management, which help you to support high profile customers.
Training opportunities
Knowledge is limited within Microsoft
Not bad
Senior Program Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年1月22日
Microsoft is not a bad company to work for. With a culture of work-life balance coupled with a focus on cloud and cloud services, this company may yet be ideal.
Ottimo
Campus Ambassador Program (离职员工) –  上海市2018年1月15日
Un lavoro molto formativo e interessante per gli studenti universitari, attraverso il quale ho migliorato la mia capacita' organizzativa e flessibilità' nel svolgere un ruolo da pr di eventi nel proprio campus.
A real deal
RUSSIAN LOCALIZATION SPECIALIST (在职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2018年1月10日
Nice environment and corporate culture. Productive and comfortable atmosphere at its best. You can really feel that you work among true professionals.
Good Salary
Tight Security Policy
Fast pace, good workplace
Executive Administration Assistant (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, Guangdong, China2018年1月5日
I miss the time when working in Microsoft because it was such interesting work, smart people, and they treat employees with respect and fairness. GM has strong vision, smart executive team.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
good
Solution Specialist, Education Sector (离职员工) –  北京市2017年12月17日
good company, good team, nice product, perfect environment, I really enjoy working in Microsoft, good training environment, growing up everyday, working with smart people everyday.
A team of great talents
Department Leader (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年11月8日
I was leading a team of 30 people consisting of linguists, localisation engineers, editors and project managers. It was a challenge job in that you had to meet many milestones, manage productivity and volume of work efficiently, and juggle between different kinds of commitments. But I enjoyed it because I had the opportunity of work with very smart and talented young people who worked very hard and supported each other. It was a very cooperative and closely knit team that was always ready to go extra mile whenever needed.
Organised sports
Productive and busy workplace
Opportunity Manager, SMS & P (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年10月2日
Spend around 4days on customer visiting and traveling per week, around 60#, 3 hours internal and external phone calls. I learned time management and task priority. The most enjoyable
part of the job is hitting the sales target at the end of every month.
廉颇老矣尚能饭否