Mondelez International

Mondelez International点评

已找到符合搜索的6条评价
查看 4,050 条评论
Great corporate culture
Overall I'm having pleasant working experience with Mondelez for it's collaborate, open, and people-caring culture. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends.
great place to work
Great place to work although it is sometimes very busy there. I enjoy working with nice people there. Team culture is amazing. However, the work-life balance is not so well.
工作文化
Empresa dinamica focada em desenvolvimento de novos talentos
A empresa passa por um faze de mudança na cultura organizacional, focando em qualidade atreve de processos robustos e capacitação de talentos.
工作文化
Good platform, Lots of opportunities to explore new career possibility
Mondelez provides great platform to learn how a multinational/multi-category company function on daily base. And I was able to work with cross function teams on diverse projects, which allowed me to explore new possibilities of my career development.
Company culture is little bit conservative, it takes long process to eventually execute an innovative idea. I guess most big companies have the same problem since it involves too much different opinions.
优点
Lots of opportunies, Work life balance
缺点
little bit conservative culture and long process for everything
great place to work
people there are young and easy going. You need to be a individual contributor to solve problems with your own efforts. Aged people cannot survive there as great working pressure.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
A perfect company for passionate people
Perfect environment and payment. Somehow it is a little bit tired to work there (probably because I was in the KA Carrefour group). Overall, it's a nice company.
查看更多关于Mondelez International的评论