Mondelez International

按类别评分
已找到符合搜索的5条评价
查看 4,297 条评论
工作文化
Overall I'm having pleasant working experience with Mondelez for it's collaborate, open, and people-caring culture. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends.
工作文化
Great place to work although it is sometimes very busy there. I enjoy working with nice people there. Team culture is amazing. However, the work-life balance is not so well.
工作文化
Mondelez provides great platform to learn how a multinational/multi-category company function on daily base. And I was able to work with cross function teams on diverse projects, which allowed me to explore new possibilities of my career development. Company culture is little bit conservative, it takes long process to eventually execute an innovative idea. I guess most big companies have the same problem since it involves too much different opinions.
优点
Lots of opportunies, Work life balance
缺点
little bit conservative culture and long process for everything
工作文化
people there are young and easy going. You need to be a individual contributor to solve problems with your own efforts. Aged people cannot survive there as great working pressure.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Perfect environment and payment. Somehow it is a little bit tired to work there (probably because I was in the KA Carrefour group). Overall, it's a nice company.