Morgan Stanley

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
工作时间比较灵活,一般9点至九点半到办公室即可。 公司奉行全球化的合作,每天需要和世界各地的用户交流,可以学习很多东西。

距离地铁站近,医疗保险很划算

Fine workplace

Fine work atmosphere, horrible work life balance. Supportive mentors always providing relative and developing feedback. Loose but effective management
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and challenging work experience

My daily work wasn't fixed, highly based on what kind of tasks my manager gave me. For example, I set a model for the Chinese Government Bond yield. Also, I designed a program that auto-generate the daily report. Sometimes I negotiated with government organizations to acquire the files I wanted. The best thing I learned was the problem-solving mindset. When allocated with a certain task, I went all out to complete it even if I don't know what that is in the first place. And I love the workplace culture there. They treated me very equal. The most enjoyable part and the hardest part are the same: I have to learn many new things to complete a certain task. At first, when I have no idea how to do the task, that's the hardest part. But after I completed it, it came to the best part, which is the feeling of accomplishment.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A great opportunity to improve myself

During my internship experience in Morgan Stanley, I learned a lot about financial service and investment banking business. And it definitely improved my experience in financial business.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Overall a good company with many benefits

They offer 20 days paid time off as well as health insurance , good benefit to have . the working environment is very good, very nice company culture , appreciate the transparency

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Productive and challengeble work, worth it

Great work atmosphere; with a good mentor to guide daily work; mastered a lot through this ESG project and love to work more at Morgan Stanley; A nice tour
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

Pros Employees and managers were sincerely helpful and forgiving of mistakes. Best new hire training, continuous training opportunities available which prepare you for success at other companies as well as Chase. Cons Every typo or non-impactful mistake is documented regardless of overall performance, however, managers see this as "coaching." Regardless, this hurts team morale and comes across as petty and ridiculous. Often asked to do extra, unnecessary (flavor of the month) work by management as a result of managers advancing their own career agendas.

Competitive Collegues

Morgan Stanley in Shanghai Office is my second employer. I like working environment. The kitchen, the rest room and the height of floor. The collegues there are very helpful. They are from different country with different background. They provide you training, answer your question and share their work experience. I like the manager there. He works for the company more than 10 years. He is familiar with every department and employee there. He is good at risk management and task allocation. I enjoy to work with them.

A Great Place to Work

Overall, it's a great place to work. Good management, good paid and benefit. In my case, I quit after 4 years because of the working location was far from where my other family members lived. I did not want to relocate them because of the educational resource there was not as good as where my family members lived. Otherwise, It's a great company that I am willing to work for whole career life.

Good Management, Good Paid and benefit, learn and growth

缺点

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Wonderful environment with productive coworkers

I love the feeling of working in MSCI. And I learned a lot from this internship. After finishing plenty of projects and works under the help of my supervisor, my quantitative proficiency improved a lot.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Morgan Stanley has a great brand name and it offers a good platform

Morgan Stanley has a great brand name and it offers a good platform for fresh graduate.

Great culture

Great collaborative culture. Very stable and mature firm. Good benefits. Lots of smart people in tech. Flexible hours, ability to work from home sometimes.

Great culture
这篇点评对您有用吗?

collaborative workplace, just like a big family

everyone in the office would love to share their skills and stories, have a blast for each team building! Also, the collaborative environment enables me to ask any questions without concerns
这篇点评对您有用吗?

The job is very interesting and funny

I was an intern at there. I was working on the project between Morgan Stanley and Tongji University. Fro the intern, I learned a lot of advanced machine learning techniques.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

I was the summer intern of morgan stanley and the environment is very good for the intern. I worked on electronic trading system. The pay for intern is relatively low in IT company. 150/day for master.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

productive work environment and constantly challenged for improvement

The hardest part of the job at MS is the working hours and constant work challenges given by the senior management to deliver on the job. However, the company has great working culture. The systems are great and I also love that and we get to work with one the best people in the market.

优点

great company culture and people synergy

缺点

long ours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

very active and professional work place

I worked directly with portfolio manager to estimate intrinsic value of equities using different valuation models such as discounted cash flow model and multiplier model in Chinese market. And I developed automatic quantitative analysis tools using Python for emerging market debt team. The tools downloaded real time market data from Bloomberg terminal, performed relative regression analysis, time series analysis and back-testing procedures according to strategies or requirements of traders and portfolio managers and generate outputs and graphs which can be customized
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

• Performance Attribution: Conducted performance attribution in Brinson Model. (SQL and VBA) • Stress Test: Stress tested liquidity of funds in Worst Case Scenario to assess the ability to withstand the risk. • Risk Indicators: Computed market value distribution and PE ratio of constituent stocks; Calculated VaR, tracking errors and concentration ratio to send alerts when risk indicators exceeded the limits. (Excel)

Exciting and fulfilling experience

Super smart and supportive team and efficient management. Everyone's idea is welcome and respected. Involving and flexible working environment. Full diversity and inclusion.

hard work, smart people

All my colleagues are smart, nice and hard working This job requires to work from 9am to at least 6pm 30- 60 min lunch break
这篇点评对您有用吗?

great place with great people

Good program for internship Busy work everyday, often work over 8 hours a day Smart people and efficient team work Great location in Beijing

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?