Morgan Stanley点评

已找到符合搜索的29条评价 查看 3,636 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Fine workplace
Intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2019年10月27日
Fine work atmosphere, horrible work life balance.
Supportive mentors always providing relative and developing feedback.
Loose but effective management
工作文化
Productive and challenging work experience
Fixed Income Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年9月27日
My daily work wasn't fixed, highly based on what kind of tasks my manager gave me. For example, I set a model for the Chinese Government Bond yield. Also, I designed a program that auto-generate the daily report. Sometimes I negotiated with government organizations to acquire the files I wanted.

The best thing I learned was the problem-solving mindset. When allocated with a certain task, I went all out to complete it even if I don't know what that is in the first place.

And I love the workplace culture there. They treated me very equal.

The most enjoyable part and the hardest part are the same: I have to learn many new things to complete a certain task. At first, when I have no idea how to do the task, that's the hardest part. But after I completed it, it came to the best part, which is the feeling of accomplishment.
工作文化
A great opportunity to improve myself
Investment & Research Management Department Intern (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, CN2019年9月26日
During my internship experience in Morgan Stanley, I learned a lot about financial service and investment banking business. And it definitely improved my experience in financial business.
工作文化
Overall a good company with many benefits
Associate (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年9月4日
They offer 20 days paid time off as well as health insurance , good benefit to have . the working environment is very good, very nice company culture , appreciate the transparency
工作文化
Productive and challengeble work, worth it
Quantitative Investment Analyst, Intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2019年9月3日
Great work atmosphere; with a good mentor to guide daily work; mastered a lot through this ESG project and love to work more at Morgan Stanley; A nice tour
工作文化
Good
Summer Analyst, Quantitative Trading (离职员工) –  北京市2019年8月30日
Pros

Employees and managers were sincerely helpful and forgiving of mistakes. Best new hire training, continuous training opportunities available which prepare you for success at other companies as well as Chase.

Cons

Every typo or non-impactful mistake is documented regardless of overall performance, however, managers see this as "coaching." Regardless, this hurts team morale and comes across as petty and ridiculous. Often asked to do extra, unnecessary (flavor of the month) work by management as a result of managers advancing their own career agendas.
A Great Place to Work
Site IT Associate (离职员工) –  Zhuhai and Beijing2018年11月27日
Overall, it's a great place to work. Good management, good paid and benefit. In my case, I quit after 4 years because of the working location was far from where my other family members lived. I did not want to relocate them because of the educational resource there was not as good as where my family members lived. Otherwise, It's a great company that I am willing to work for whole career life.
Good Management, Good Paid and benefit, learn and growth
缺点
工作文化
Wonderful environment with productive coworkers
Fianancial engineer analytics intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年9月16日
I love the feeling of working in MSCI. And I learned a lot from this internship. After finishing plenty of projects and works under the help of my supervisor, my quantitative proficiency improved a lot.
工作文化
Morgan Stanley has a great brand name and it offers a good platform
Vice President (在职员工) –  上海市2018年7月22日
Morgan Stanley has a great brand name and it offers a good platform for fresh graduate.
Great culture
Associate (离职员工) –  上海市2018年4月11日
Great collaborative culture. Very stable and mature firm. Good benefits. Lots of smart people in tech. Flexible hours, ability to work from home sometimes.
Great culture
工作文化
collaborative workplace, just like a big family
Coverage and Campus Recruiting Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年12月9日
everyone in the office would love to share their skills and stories, have a blast for each team building! Also, the collaborative environment enables me to ask any questions without concerns
工作文化
The job is very interesting and funny
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月17日
I was an intern at there.
I was working on the project between Morgan Stanley and Tongji University.
Fro the intern, I learned a lot of advanced machine learning techniques.
工作文化
Good
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2017年9月7日
I was the summer intern of morgan stanley and the environment is very good for the intern. I worked on electronic trading system. The pay for intern is relatively low in IT company. 150/day for master.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
productive work environment and constantly challenged for improvement
Vice President (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年3月31日
The hardest part of the job at MS is the working hours and constant work challenges given by the senior management to deliver on the job. However, the company has great working culture. The systems are great and I also love that and we get to work with one the best people in the market.
优点
great company culture and people synergy
缺点
long ours
工作文化
very active and professional work place
Risk Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年3月7日
I worked directly with portfolio manager to estimate intrinsic value of equities using different valuation models such as discounted cash flow model and multiplier model in Chinese market. And I developed automatic quantitative analysis tools using Python for emerging market debt team. The tools downloaded real time market data from Bloomberg terminal, performed relative regression analysis, time series analysis and back-testing procedures according to strategies or requirements of traders and portfolio managers and generate outputs and graphs which can be customized
工作文化
Good
Risk Management Analyst, Intern (离职员工) –  深圳市2016年10月10日
• Performance Attribution: Conducted performance attribution in Brinson Model. (SQL and VBA)
• Stress Test: Stress tested liquidity of funds in Worst Case Scenario to assess the ability to withstand the risk.
• Risk Indicators: Computed market value distribution and PE ratio of constituent stocks; Calculated VaR, tracking errors and concentration ratio to send alerts when risk indicators exceeded the limits. (Excel)
Exciting and fulfilling experience
Summer Analyst (离职员工) –  上海市2016年6月2日
Super smart and supportive team and efficient management.
Everyone's idea is welcome and respected.
Involving and flexible working environment.
Full diversity and inclusion.
工作环境好,工作负担均衡,同事容易相处
IT Associate (离职员工) –  上海市2015年7月30日
工作时间比较灵活,一般9点至九点半到办公室即可。
公司奉行全球化的合作,每天需要和世界各地的用户交流,可以学习很多东西。
距离地铁站近,医疗保险很划算
hard work, smart people
Investment Banking, Summer Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市2015年6月29日
All my colleagues are smart, nice and hard working
This job requires to work from 9am to at least 6pm
30- 60 min lunch break
工作文化
great place with great people
Investment Banking, Summer Analyst (离职员工) –  BEIJING2015年6月10日
Good program for internship
Busy work everyday, often work over 8 hours a day
Smart people and efficient team work
Great location in Beijing