Motion Global

地点
已找到符合搜索的7条评价
查看 10 条评论
工作文化
I did learn a lot but was also an unpaid intern, so felt a bit taken advantage of. I also felt management could have been more receptive to feedback, for instance I asked for more work because I felt I wasn't being challenged enough, but was largely ignored. My manager also talked to coworkers (other interns) about my performance but didn't tell me the same information. However, the people I worked with were really great.
工作文化
excellent atmosphere. Although the work was intense, I learnt a lot during the process, such as SEO, email marketing etc. Mangers are very kind and happy to help
工作文化
Gerenciamento da empresa sem experiencia e com falta de reconhecimento dos funcionarios
工作文化
As a developer, I just do coding and usually don't pay attention to a management team. They are nice though. People from all over the world work here.
health insurance
less then averave salary
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Empresa de Comercio Electrónico especializado en venta de Lentes de Sol, Armazones y Lentes de Contacto de marcas como Ray-Ban, Gucci, Prada, etc. Al ser una empresa enfocada a ventas B to C a diferentes continentes y países, el equipo de trabajo era de diferentes nacionalidades. Motion Global es una empresa preocupada en el crecimiento en su ventas, la relación entre todos los colegas era muy buena, Se creaba un buen ambiente laboral. En mi departamento de igual manera había un buen ambiente laboral pero faltaba comunicación con otros departamentos en cuestiones laborales.
Seguro Médico
Mucha rotación de personal
工作文化
The company culture is amazing. The people are young and vibrant, great place to make good contacts around the world, however there is no real long term stability and compensation is fairly lacking.
atmosphere, regular events
缺点
low compensation, scatered direction and limited long term goals
工作文化
Great place for work, with young please, fun and healthy workplace.
free popcorn and coffee