Nike点评

已找到符合搜索的20条评价 查看 8,890 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
interesting and relax working environment
Sales Assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2019年8月8日
1/Know how to communicate with colleague. 2/Learn deeply about providing good service for customers. 3/Team is very significant for you. 4/Good communication skills will bring you good reputation and advantage. These are what I learned from this part-time job.
I think that the hardest part of job is about go to the warehouse to find different kinds of shoes, they are the demands that customers want to try. It is tired and after the trying, I also need to put them back.
The most enjoyable momnet is when I sold shoes and customers are satisfied, it will bring me a achievement feeling.
Hve experience
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年7月9日
I've had sales experience and I'm familiar with sales methods. Familiar communication skills in English and Chinese can meet the requirements of British and Chinese customers. Academic tasks have been basically completed, and enough time and energy can be given to ensure the efficiency of the work.I have participated in many humanistic activities and has strong communication skills. Be passionate about trends and fashions, and keeping my passion for work at all times, so I can help customers appropriately.
工作文化
Good
Eastern China Marketplace Management Team Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2019年4月1日
Functions were well organized, the office was great, people in Nike were friendly and willing to help, you can dress casually in the office and everybody looked healthy and energetic.
Fun and energetic
Event Staff (离职员工) –  Shanghai, china2019年2月18日
Working in the event team is a very very interesting thing. You get to design a Nike program, like a marathon, a basketball event and so on. Young gather here to provide the best service and help the public to be healthy in the right way.
Cool
First Job
Part-Time Inventory Associate (离职员工) –  北京市2019年2月11日
it was my first job ever, i was quite nervous at the very first beginning, but the staffs and management were pretty nice, and i learned how to communicate with customers and check the stock number and record them.
优点
Friendly working environment and new skills
缺点
Low salary
工作文化
Review for the sales associate
Sales Associate (离职员工) –  Weihai2018年10月11日
Working as a sales associate at the Nike shoe store was basically doing communications with customers and recommending suitable products or helping them to pick their desired ones. Also, working as a cashier and sometimes doing a little bit of cleaning work.

It was not an easy job, however, I did learn a lot such as how to deal with various customer issues and how to make appropriate and pleasant conversations with people including my colleges and superordinates.
Learn a lot
Event Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年9月9日
I have taken 6 months doing internship in Nike, in Event Market. My daily job is to plan proper outfits for various purpose to adapt different occasions and events. Also I have participated in Shanghai 2017 Marathon, and 2018 New products launch.
工作文化
Nice place to work part-timely, space for growing
Customer Service Associate (离职员工) –  盘锦市2018年7月23日
Lots of chances to grow, nice co-workers and good working environment. Learn many things like how to deal with different customers and how to deal with your co-workers.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Sales
Sales (离职员工) –  XI'AN2018年3月18日
It was a pretty fun job for me and this is my first sales job in the summer, ill meet lots customers to introduce their our products with promotion from nike.
Productive and fun
Salesperson (离职员工) –  太原市2017年11月6日
Fun environment with like-minded individuals.
Learned a lot, to be responsible and to be respectful towards every culture and every one.
Management is incredible, training was super interesting.
Discount on every product
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
Super fun workplace especially if you are into sports
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年5月23日
Named by Fortune magazine as 100 Best Companies to Work For. The title speaks for itself already. The work environment was very free, yet everyone was disciplined and productive.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Help customer to get the fit shoes
Sales Associate (离职员工) –  GUANGZHOU CHINA2015年5月19日
Getting more experience how to sale and more knowledge of the Nike culture.
The most fun part of this job is getting know Nike shoes better and the skill of selling the new stuff.
Young, Dynamic and Fast Moving
Senior Manager, Business Planning (在职员工) –  Shanghai2014年7月28日
As business planning manager, the key responsibility is to build cadence and enhance planning capability through in-depth analysis on current practice, as well as cross-function alignment.

Just Do It!
优点
Company gym on campus, casual dressing, free/low priced samples, Healthy life style culture within company
缺点
Complex organization, sometimes very political
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 2报告
Full of Passion and Creative
GL accountat (在职员工) –  Shanghai2014年3月6日
Passion and Creative
Always change to meet marketing demand
High tech products
Fun workplace
Part-time Sale (离职员工) –  China2013年5月31日
My responsibilities include customer service, production selling and promotion, loss prevention and so on.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 1报告
an amazing place
Asst. Lease Administration Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai,China2013年2月7日
To be a sponge is my favorite maxim I learnt in Nike. I meet with different people, travel to different places,know different sports, everyday is different. So I need to be a sponge to learn and develop myself very quickly.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
the most amazing company I have ever worked in
Asst. Lease Administration Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai,China2013年2月7日
Daily work
- Fully negotiated with landlords/lease acquisition managers, ensure the process is smooth and quick, all lease agreements be signed on time.
- Ensure all leases are consistent with Nike standards. Partner with legal as necessary to resolve any legal issues relating to our Retail lease.
- Fully communicated with stores to solve all emergencies projected related.
- Ensure all leases are abstracted and entered into appropriate database accurately and on a timely basis.
- Develop timely and cost-effective ways to manage lease administration processes through
filing and scanning all leases on time; quality control; provide status report;
- Ensure contract compliance throughout the life cycle of our leases.
- Optimize lease savings opportunities through diligent management of lease expenses.

I have two girls team members report to me directly,we work together happily, we discuss and try to manager the Siterra system. It's a very helpful tool for us to manager all lease information. They are now experts to run reports and filter any information I want.
Nike advanture
Staff (离职员工) –  北京市, C222013年1月27日
Nike is definately deserve its No.1 brand hornor in the sport industry. Working in Nike, the first feeling is the company culture. The 30 years sport franchise built a long strory for their company culture, and every staff here can tell you a story relate to its footwear history. The job in NIKE I worked was very complicated, I was hired as Design Consultant in NIKEiD team. However, my background was related to sport marketing and the public relations, the manager changed my main job a little bit which related to retail marketing. I made NIKEiD Beijing Studio promotion plans and collected the customers' stories dairly, and report those to the director of NIKEiD Retail-Own Department. The co-workers here were very helpful and friendly, I also made a lots friends. The benefit of NIKE was awosome, you can take any brand new products with 40% discounts and you were always invited to talk with the big boss in your department. Communicate easily with the management level staff was very helpful for your promotion.
Head of Product, Design & Merchandising (在职员工) –  Shanghai, China2012年12月16日
Great place to work, opportunities for travel and amazing expierences while working hard in a competitive environment.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告