Nokia点评

已找到符合搜索的52条评价 查看 4,258 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Excellent Environment
R&D Product Development Manager (离职员工) –  北京市2016年3月30日
Nokia had (repeat, had) great innovation. Good people to work with ... but lack accountability in its managerial level.
Hyvä paikka
Head (离职员工) –  北京市2016年3月21日
Hyvä paikka työskennellä. vastuun ja vapauden tasapaino kohdallaan.
工作文化
a great company with great people
accountant (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2015年11月5日
Nokia is a famous company with strong culture and long history.as an accountant, works are always follow similar schedule. But we never get bored because manager will organize different activities. Nokia pays attention to personal development for every employee, and colleagues share knowledge and experience to each other.
Productive and fun
Summer Intern Engineer (离职员工) –  Qingdao, China2015年9月30日
Even though most of my work is testing,it is fun to work with a group of talented people, and learn from them. It is a very large R&D center, it is more difficult to know all the people there.
전반적인 System과 Process으로 움직이는 회사
Global Purchasing Manager, Display & Touch (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年9月16日
선진화된 System과 Process를 통해 업무 수행을 진행하며 항상 고객과 업체와의 연속적인 Process를 지향하며 업무를 진행하였다. 항상 새로운 system과 tool을 도입하여 업무의 호율성을 높이려고 하였으며 자율적인 회사 분위기에서 업무가 이루어질 수 있도록 고취하였다.
优点
Nokia만의 Mobile ecosystem을 확보하려 하였으나. 전체고객의 Needs를 제대로 파악하지 못해 경쟁에서 뒤쳐지게 되었다.
Well organized company
R&D engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年8月21日
very well organized company structure, teams works closely to solving various types of problems. And the company culture is very nice.
工作文化
good company to learn and work
Test Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2015年7月20日
Alcatel-Lucent is a big company and it has a mature system to teach new graduates. I learnt a lot in Alcatel-Lucent, including the process of test and development, the tcl programming, test methodology and the good habits to manage my own time and make plan for work.
The hardest part is that working in a big company, I have to handle pressure from work. While the most enjoyable part is I can learn so much knowledge and experience from my colleagues.
工作文化
NSN is a good company for telcom
(test) manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年7月18日
NSN is a good company for telecommunication area. focus on wireless communication R&D, working environment and good relationship between different locations
工作文化
great working environment with nice colleagues
Design Studio Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年3月20日
The company culture is what I like most. Two of the company’s 4 main values being ‘very human’ and ‘respect’. These values does not only target towards the consumers (phone users) but also at the staff within the company. It has a very nice working environment. Nokia cares employees' personal career development, it encourages employee to enroll relatively training or classes with company's support. People get along with each other very well. The whole atmosphere is like a big family.
优点
excellent facilities and harmonious environment
缺点
weak position in global competitive market
工作文化
Excellent place to work with kind people and perfect environment
Customization project manager (离职员工) –  Beijing China2014年11月18日
In my Nokia years, I'm quite proud of working with best colleagues I've ever met and very impressive about the team working spirits in the company. Perfect working environment is definitely a plus. Everyone is felt to be cared and respected. I'm still pround to say was working for Nokia
优点
Great team working spirit, nice colleagues, great managers, supportive, good people relationship
缺点
A little bit slow, top management team is slow when there are changes, strategy is not quite clear.
工作文化
multicultural envioronment and flexible wok pace
Global Supply Chain Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年10月27日
-Correpondance through e-mail.
-Internal and external communication mainly through tele/video -conference.
-Regular reports and data review and analysis
-Close work milestone tracking
-Virtual team management and remote interations
- Co-workers: sourcing management team, demand planning team,buyers all over the world, Supplier quality team.
-Hardest part: jetlag delays often the efficiency.
-The most enjoyable part: Multilingual and multi-cultural context; global view
flesible work time
limited travels
工作文化
good company to work in.
Test Manager (离职员工) –  China2014年10月17日
Typical large company to work in. Good team work and culture.
优点
Good team work and culture.
缺点
The company itself doesn't doing well.
First lesson in my life
Cellphone seller (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年9月24日
It is my first job of my life. I was very shy to talk with people before, but since I took this job I changes myself a lot. I really want to talk with people and want to know what they need and eventually i became to a good seller there.
Great Place
Sales Operations Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2014年8月18日
Good place to work but leadership and strategy messed up since 2011, seriously lack accountability, vision, focus.
工作文化
Big company with lots of talented people
Intern (离职员工) –  Suzhou, China2014年7月15日
I assisted in individual income tax withholding, VAT invoices verification and scanning, and performed financial data analysis. I was also responsible for three-way matches and bank reconciliations.
Colleagues here were very supportive and friendly. I gathered valuable working experience in Nokia.
优点
Free lunches, coffee, snacks and shuttles
Crowded working space
good workplace
General Accountant (离职员工) –  Beijing China2014年6月26日
The people work in Nokia are all really knowledgeable and helpful. the company's work life balance is very well
The work is very tight.
System Test Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年6月5日
They have free lunches there.I can learn many technical knowledge about LTE because there were a lot of trainings holded by several departments every week.But the work was very tight and there were always overwork.Sometimes i should work for 12 hours a day and it's really a long working hours.
Good management policy.
Technical service specialist (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年6月5日
The work environment is very easy and flexible.I learned much knowledge about Ethernet switch things and how to communicate with customer.My co-works are very nice.
Good Company
Expert, Domain Architect (离职员工) –  China2014年2月19日
Lots of talented people, good place for study and improvement.
Good working environment, atmosphere.
Good location, easy access.
Creative working environment
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年2月19日
A company with culture of collaboration.
It has a training program at the start.
It obeys rigorously the programing development industry procedure.
There are end of the year party and callout.
公司页面已被认领