Nordstrom

正在显示唯一的评价

Very Competitive commission based environment

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The company is one of the best ones in terms of opportunity of growth. There might be micro Management sometimes. Some of the policies might confront with your interests like achieving your sales goals. For instance, if you work in the cosmetics department, you have to offer free makeovers for the customers which will take a lot of your time without selling. But in the end of the day you will be asked to make your numbers. retail in general can be very stressful and tiring. If you are willing to do it though, Nordstrom will give you good experience.

Customer service experience

缺点

Standing on your feet for hours, sales goals pressure.

good holiday job

good job to have during the holiday season, but once Christmas is over, you'll have nothing to do for your shift.The managers are very friendly and helpful at least.

hour-long lunch

缺点

no two days off in a row (you'll get like Wednesdays and Fridays off). Very cliquey coworkers.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Ok but not the right job for me

Job was ok. It wasn’t a good match for me but for someone who is just starting to get into the workforce this will be a great opportunity. I was packing items out of totes. Not too hard. I’m used to offloading and this job was just too slow.

Discount on purchases

great

great time loved working during the holidays made a lot of money depends which manager you could have a really good time working or a really bad time ive had both

优点

lots of money to be made if you sell your face off

cliquy people

Very good environment

I loved it. Very fun and nice people to work with. I never had any problems with any of the other workers or customers. Very chill overall as a company and work environment.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Just another job

Non future ….. don’t care how must you care about the store and the business aspect.No response from the main corp for days if you have any questions or you need help for anything….
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Very fun environment with a good work culture.

You go in to be prepared to serve guests. Once you get settled with training you become very familiar with the process and become a master at your position.

Easy Job

The job is easy just be wary of your attendance because there are a lot of hoops to jump through before your call off or vacation time is deemed valid.

Design

Great work life balance opportunities. Flexible working hours, supportive co-workers and leadership. The company is always listening and learning for better ways to work.

Wouldn’t recommend

No work life balance. Late nights and work every weekend basically. Management doesn’t care about employees. Pay is low. Goals are extreme in the beauty department.

Decent

It's an ok job if you have a good eye, but recently inventory has been all over the place. You can get extra training if you request it but in all honesty it doesn't seem to do much.

Seasonal Gig can be cruel

My experience at Nordstrom was not nearly as positive as it should have been. I was thrown into ridiculously high goals almost immediately as a seasonal in the midst of prime time season, the holidays, and being commissioned based. Looking back, I felt rushed and wished my first Nordstrom experience hadn't been during the busy holiday season. As I see it, I was thrown into the fire and accused by my manager of doing things I knew I wasn't doing on purpose, which evidently caused me to fall short of expectations. To cut a long story short, if you want to work as a seasonal for the holidays, be prepared to hit the ground running! I personally feel I wasn’t given a good enough chance.

Decent

The workload & work experience was decent but the pay was low. Hardest part of the job was nothing really. Most enjoyable thing to me were labeling packages

Takes care of employees

Takes great care of employees. Commission is tough, especially if you have a lot of pacesetters in you department and or on your shifts. Benefits with number of hours worked.

Decent workplace.

Textbook example of mismanagement and high density understaffed work conditions. However, really supportive team overall. Good place to start and build networks and connections in the industry.

Nice job

Great place to work and grow. Very chill, customers are the only downside but the environment is great and you get a 20% discount which never hurts to use.

优点

good

缺点

pay

Supportive Environment

I work at the Ebar coffee shop at Fashion Valley mall. It can be demanding on occasion but help is always there. The managers are amazing, supportive, and appreciative.

Good company

This is actually a good company. This company works with your schedule. The pay is actually good. There is some good management as long as you do what your supposed to do & good pay
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?NO comment. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Department managers are taking advantage of other employees as well as they are not very supportive. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Asset Protection What is a typical day like for you at the company?No Comment
这篇点评对您有用吗?

What is the best part of working at the company?Discounts are goodWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Constant need to satisfy unrealistic goalsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Dog eat dogWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Sell sell sell constant inventory replenishment detracting from sales time

Work environment

Its a great company to work for they have a great workplace and home balance. Health Benefits are excellent along with shopping perks. Flexible hours.

Company wide discounts