Novartis

中国11 条点评
已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 3,674 条评论
工作文化
A top company with great offerings to the pharmaceutical industry.
公司为医院龙头企业,产品丰富,创新产品多,覆盖多条产品线;职业发展机会多,可以多维度发展;公司福利待遇较好
工作文化
Every Friday afternoon there is a social hour, and we can enjoy delicious food. Work culture is pretty relax at Novartis, people around me are really nice.
工作文化
一个全球化的药物研发销售公司,总部在瑞士。产品线丰富,专利药较多, 包括Pharma, Sandoz, Alcon.
公司推行集团化管理,本地的自主性不高,流程审批较长,效率比较低。

公司员工待遇在外企在中上水平
免费午餐和健身中心
流程慢
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Novartis has a long history in pharmaceutics, it's really a good place to work with and I learned a lot from this internship. The hardest part of the job should be original results into PowerPoint presentation for corporate meetings, but the colleagues and managers are so nice to help me with this.
工作文化
I would say that it was a pity that msl did not fit me.
It's hard to describe the special situation which Chinese msls have to cope with everyday. Nothing technical honestly.The relationship between you and the kols is the key to sucess.
工作文化
Holding Sales Director position to manage and develop Ovaltine business in China, managed distributors's performance, doing promotion in China market. managed the sales target for Novarttis.
工作文化
The company offers lots of training.I have learn a lot with Novartis during these 5 years. I have learn established and maintained relationship with physicians, territory business plan encompassing key customer targets etc.
工作文化
* IT application(ERP / CRM / BI) support including technical and business; such as troubleshoot for user request and business improvement;
* Learn IT process and strategy; such as IGM (Inofrmation Government Management) and Project process and so on;

* the most enjoyable part of the job is to learn some business process and knowledge;

* the hardest part of this job is what always re-organize, such as department, people and so on
flexible
Re-org
工作文化
It is my first intern in my life. In the first day, I was welcomed by my colleagues. My manager introduced my job and show me the office. After work, he also invite me to a dinner and drive me home. What a kind manager I think!

My duty to work there is to build a data base for the transplantation franchise. I need to read over 400 publications in three months and categorize them.

The most challengeable part is I need to finish this job by myself and I was never know about the knowledge in transplantation, I have learned medical immunology though. But it is also the part where I was enjoyable.
优点
Free lunches, Free fruit and drinks
healthcare
工作文化
Novartis has a long history in pharmaceutics, it's really a good place to work with and I learned a lot from this internship. The hardest part of the job should be original results into PowerPoint presentation for corporate meetings. Because I lack of presentation experience, so I felt very nervous and practice a lot before. In addition, the data I researched online maybe not that accurate and useful at the first time, but the colleagues and managers are so nice to help me about this.
查看更多关于Novartis的评论