Novartis点评

已找到符合搜索的8条评价 查看 2,592 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Nice food
Intern, Department of Information Technology (离职员工) –  上海市2018年3月4日
Every Friday afternoon there is a social hour, and we can enjoy delicious food. Work culture is pretty relax at Novartis, people around me are really nice.
1 year work experience as a transaction buyer
Purchasing Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2018年1月24日
Novartis has a long history in pharmaceutics, it's really a good place to work with and I learned a lot from this internship. The hardest part of the job should be original results into PowerPoint presentation for corporate meetings, but the colleagues and managers are so nice to help me with this.
工作文化
really nice place to work at
Medical Science Liaison (离职员工) –  shanghai china2018年1月22日
I would say that it was a pity that msl did not fit me.
It's hard to describe the special situation which Chinese msls have to cope with everyday. Nothing technical honestly.The relationship between you and the kols is the key to sucess.
productive
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (离职员工) –  北京市2017年10月27日
The company offers lots of training.I have learn a lot with Novartis during these 5 years. I have learn established and maintained relationship with physicians, territory business plan encompassing key customer targets etc.
Learned
Application leader / manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年8月30日
* IT application(ERP / CRM / BI) support including technical and business; such as troubleshoot for user request and business improvement;
* Learn IT process and strategy; such as IGM (Inofrmation Government Management) and Project process and so on;
* the most enjoyable part of the job is to learn some business process and knowledge;
* the hardest part of this job is what always re-organize, such as department, people and so on
优点
flexible
缺点
Re-org
Kind and friendly company
Intern Student (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2015年10月19日
It is my first intern in my life. In the first day, I was welcomed by my colleagues. My manager introduced my job and show me the office. After work, he also invite me to a dinner and drive me home. What a kind manager I think!

My duty to work there is to build a data base for the transplantation franchise. I need to read over 400 publications in three months and categorize them.

The most challengeable part is I need to finish this job by myself and I was never know about the knowledge in transplantation, I have learned medical immunology though. But it is also the part where I was enjoyable.
优点
Free lunches, Free fruit and drinks
缺点
healthcare
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
工作文化
Great pharmaceutical company to work with
Marketing Internship (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年9月21日
Novartis has a long history in pharmaceutics, it's really a good place to work with and I learned a lot from this internship. The hardest part of the job should be original results into PowerPoint presentation for corporate meetings. Because I lack of presentation experience, so I felt very nervous and practice a lot before. In addition, the data I researched online maybe not that accurate and useful at the first time, but the colleagues and managers are so nice to help me about this.

查看更多Novartis评论