Novo Nordisk, Inc.

中国12 条点评
已找到符合搜索的12条评价
查看 896 条评论
工作文化
Every team member dedicated to the common goal. The work-life balance was very well managed by HR department. Workplace culture was open and comforting.
工作文化
It's a famous international drug company with pleasant working environment and healthy working style. Employees have good welfare. Can learn a lot from here.
工作文化
The best company I have worked for. It's a company from Denmark and the management is very European. Employees in this company are all very nice, all employees communicate with each other instead of ordering. And the benefits is also pretty good
工作文化
I have been worked in this company for almost 10 years. And I have to say it is my pleasure to work with so many talents and expertise to change the life of diabetic patients. I think it is not only a job but also a valuable career. To work in a nice place, and to contribute my knowledge to help patients increase their life quality. Every colleague is like my family member and we take effort together. To review of the past 9 years, I changed from a girl who start to know what diabetes is to a manager who can demonstrate professional knowledge and experience to internal and external customers. It is a meaningful business which make me feel excited all the time.
优点
Professional, people oriented, responsible to patients
缺点
Lack of agility to the changes of market
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Working hours from 9:00-17:00, however could be flexible based on your own schedule; Nice working environment and facility; Thoughtful human care and benefits.
工作文化
Audited integrity of the “contracted distributors” sales flow to ensure accuracy of rebates issued by Novo Nordisk based on sales quantity. Needed to travel a lot to meet the contracted distributors in person, obtained their sales data and performed data analysis with sales trend etc.

Provided the management accurate sales data and ensure the rebates to the contracted distributors were appropriate.
工作文化
great place to work flexible working time, good benefit, payment is good. nice company culture. leadership in diabetes area. various of entertainment.
worktime is flexible
people are kind and nice

company culture is positive

company procedures are efficient highly

Exective Team of company is not stable.
工作文化
During my lab work at Department of Developmental Biology of Penn State, I assisted PI with lab research in regulation of Hippo signaling genes knockdown on the cell fate control in drosophila with molecular biology approaches such as PCR, DNA gel electrophoresis and westwen blot.
工作文化
This is a nice place to work surrounded by many smart and professional colleagues. Employees get decent compensation and benefit package and are also provided with good development opportunity.
工作文化
International pharmaceutical company, great team and good leaders.
People are nice and professional. Very nice place to work, and the company cares about employees heath and benefit.
工作文化
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work.
查看更多关于Novo Nordisk, Inc.的评论