Novo Nordisk, Inc.点评

排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
flexible worktime
System Maintenance Engineer (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年11月30日
worktime is flexible
people are kind and nice
company culture is positive
company procedures are efficient highly
Exective Team of company is not stable.
Lab Research Assistant
Research Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2016年12月27日
During my lab work at Department of Developmental Biology of Penn State, I assisted PI with lab research in regulation of Hippo signaling genes knockdown on the cell fate control in drosophila with molecular biology approaches such as PCR, DNA gel electrophoresis and westwen blot.
工作文化
A very nice company to work for
Senior Scientist II (离职员工) –  China, Beijing2016年12月9日
This is a nice place to work surrounded by many smart and professional colleagues. Employees get decent compensation and benefit package and are also provided with good development opportunity.
工作文化
International pharmaceutical company, professional.
Finance Manager, Internal Control (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2016年10月16日
International pharmaceutical company, great team and good leaders.
People are nice and professional. Very nice place to work, and the company cares about employees heath and benefit.
A great place to work
Customer Service Specialist (离职员工) –  天津市, C282014年5月19日
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 3报告