Novo Nordisk, Inc.

Novo Nordisk, Inc.点评

已找到符合搜索的8条评价
查看 829 条评论
Excellent team
Every team member dedicated to the common goal. The work-life balance was very well managed by HR department. Workplace culture was open and comforting.
工作文化
It's a good company in drug industry.
It's a famous international drug company with pleasant working environment and healthy working style. Employees have good welfare. Can learn a lot from here.
great place to work
great place to work flexible working time, good benefit, payment is good. nice company culture. leadership in diabetes area. various of entertainment.
flexible worktime
worktime is flexible
people are kind and nice

company culture is positive

company procedures are efficient highly

Exective Team of company is not stable.
Lab Research Assistant
During my lab work at Department of Developmental Biology of Penn State, I assisted PI with lab research in regulation of Hippo signaling genes knockdown on the cell fate control in drosophila with molecular biology approaches such as PCR, DNA gel electrophoresis and westwen blot.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
A very nice company to work for
This is a nice place to work surrounded by many smart and professional colleagues. Employees get decent compensation and benefit package and are also provided with good development opportunity.
工作文化
International pharmaceutical company, professional.
International pharmaceutical company, great team and good leaders.
People are nice and professional. Very nice place to work, and the company cares about employees heath and benefit.
A great place to work
NNIT is a newly founded IT company with 500 employees in Tianjin,China.

My daily routine is to understand the goal for each day and communicate with my colleagues with all the possible situations in order to reach the goal. Normally I solve minor technical problems for our customers by answering phone calls or email, then forward them to relative departments when necessary. When I work in Windows server department, I also assign specific work to our co-workers and make sure the problem gets solved in time.

There are a great deal of IT special techniques I learn every day. The most difficult thing would be meeting the deadlines because we ought to solve problems for our guests in time which is a pretty high standard. Even though we have very tough tasks, the overall atmosphere is great and relaxing. The management is good in terms of benefit and sick leaves. The most enjoyable part of the job is sense of accomplishment when we as a team accomplish our weekly goals and monthly goals.

Overall, it's a great place to work.
查看更多关于Novo Nordisk, Inc.的评论