NVIDIA

已找到符合搜索的3条评价
查看 228 条评论
非常棒,团结,友爱,热情,有创造力,勤奋,执着 人性化,teamwork,福利待遇很棒,老板非常nice
工作文化
5 years in NVIDIA changed me a lot in life and working style. I met a very professional leader there and learned a lot from her. Keeping very close relation with CMs in China made me proud of myself.
工作文化
In the first day, I wrote my test cases, and finished quickly. After that, everyday I'll revise my test cases, running them daily, and handing out to the QA system to deliver to Russian team. Before coming to that company, I seldom touched Android system, and Android app developing. In that company and in that team, I learned these a lot. (Although after several years I forgot already lol) The co-workers were friendly, and responsible for their jobs. Although we were in the same team, everyone was taking charge of specific projects that our team member in the same team didn't touch. Instead, for our own projects, we need to communicate with Indian team and Russian team frequently, because they were the developp team. Besides, it was the best class of jobs in China, free and good food for both lunch and dinner everyday, and the working time is flexible as long as you worked 8 hours per day. The hardest part was version control. Our QA team was taking responsible for that. We need to build daily version, weekly version, and bi-weekly version, and test for the version we built, which was very time consuming, and challenging for all the random events. The most enjoyable part of the job was at every noon, we play board games in the whole team. Although actually our team didn't need to communicate for project (as mentioned, each one took projects respectively), these frequent activity made us in a cohesive entity.
评价您最近的公司