Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

正在显示唯一的评价

productive workplace

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Great company to work with, has good benefits, and workplace. Free gym and food during shift timing. Provide accommodation if needed, and provide transport

Best working culture

I have been working there more than 4yrs it is the best working culture in the world they have the best standard for working culture. Well mannered gentlemen

优点

Look after EMPLOYEE for there growth

Nothing as such
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and perfect place for learning with in base level

It's was my best experience in.my life there's I learned lots of key skills and gained the experience with self confidence on work.it is that place where your can change your self with learning and work

stressful

unprofessional management , perfect uniform, salary is low , good people not management, good place to learn something, they teach good, comp food and transportation
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good to start your Career if you have choosen Hospitality.

Great Place to work. Lot of things to learn and it will make you realize your true potential. The kind of Environment this company provides for the people working here you will rarely find anywhere in Hospitality Industry.

Good work Experience.

缺点

Long Hours of shift which is common In Hospitality.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Working culture

I had worked more than 4yrs in oberoi Bangalore it has the best working culture In corporate world, only few handful organizations are there who have this kind of working culture I hope it will continue like this.

Always think for employees

Nothing as such
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Gud many things to learn

It's gud to start your career there many things to learn in starting its really tough but the time you will learn work everything become easy .thanks

Many things to learn

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Worst management, malicious and arbitrary behaviour.L

Worst management of OFS.Full of thief.No work culture.Abusive HR MANAGER.Always demanding money as bribery.Mere puppet in the hands of union.Not recommend .

Free lunch

缺点

Long hours for casual employee.

Worst place ever!!!!

Okay so you work for the whole day that is more than 12 hours without fail everyday. Rotational weird shifts. One day you go back home at 2 in the morning and then again report to work at 8 in the morning. It's just pathetic. Extremely pathetic. And pay??? A labourer makes more money. My salary was 13k something per month. Some people get paid even less. And no benifits at all, just pathetic cafeteria food while you're at work. And work culture? Pathetic people, gossiping behind your back, totally toxic and even the managers, not at all friendly people they are just full of attitude as if they are Ambani or something. I became a mess when I worked at the Oberoi Bengaluru. Worst phase of my life. THE WORST.

优点

Nothing Just free pathetic food while you are at work

Everything!!!

Fun working space

Work hours are a bit long It was great working hereManagement motivates the employeesCross department training takes placeTeamworkHappy work environment
这篇点评对您有用吗?

According to me if someone study from institutions they consider zero knowledge person.

My opinion abouta typical day at workmanagement doing parciality workplace culture badthe hardest part of the job is shift hours most enjoyable part of the job training .

nothing is free

no fix working hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Oberoi is not a Hotel industry, it's a institutional organization where your always learn and grow. Management are more supportive and encouraging always for your carrier goals.

Flexible
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good

Good place to work. But there is no balance between work and family life. Getting leaves are complicated. On time salary is there but growth is a little slow.

优点

Free lunch and cab facility

Learning &good atmosphere to work

Oberoi was my first hotel when I started working.It has made me totally different person they work on every individual to grow the mentally and emotionally.Overall it's a one of the best place to work as a hotelier

优点

They train in best way one can

Less salary
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Working with The Oberoi group it is wonderful, worthy and heartfelt Working environment.

I throughly enjoyed working with the employer's. I highly recommend to my friends.We provide a heart felt service to our guests which they feel expectations exceeded and beyond the limit.

Heartfelt environment.

缺点

Still following old method. Like registers to mentioned and all.

Challenging jobs

It’s awesome place to learn ! In my point of view People work there for reference. There is a scope to get promoted . Overall it’s a amazing place to Learn to build career .

Respectable and conformable

Dharma is goal of company, its followed.Responsibility is given and need not to report to anyone if you are following. No time keeping, it's believed and you have to update online. Its easy to manage your responsibility

Free food, timely salary

No progress in positions
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Best place to work and learn.

Work culture is great with extremely professional departmental managers and HR learning and development processes for career advancement. The induction process is extremely professional.

优点

Following SOP's 100 % and excellent staff facilities.

Nothing I can think of
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive, great learning experience, competitive

Training was imparted in highly comfortable and true atmosphere to the reputation of the hotel, and has been of immerse value to me which will help me to put into practice all that I have learnt to sharpen my skills and develop my personality. The training has develop me inculcate right kind of skills, knowledge and attitude to make a career as a successful hotelier.

Free meals, free drop

这篇点评对您有用吗?

A professional place to work

I've joined Oberoi gurgaon in 2019 and it was an amazing experience working with Oberoi gurgaon their culture is different from other organisations.One of the best place to work

Countless benifit

A competitive culture

It's a great place to start your career and every day is a Learning. The management team helps you learn something new everyday. Monthly team performance meating done by staff.Excellent Hr & training team.But your attitude matters a lot in interview. But recommended not to stay more than 2 years if you feel there is no advancement. And don't trust in flary words of managers or supervisors.

优点

Free and delicious meals, more employees engagement, weekly meet outs, pleasent ambience, management team and their culture

缺点

Long long working hours, sometimes your dignity will be touched in front of others, partiality in appraisals and promotion

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?