Oracle点评

已找到符合搜索的19条评价 查看 5,446 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Good Place Overall
Project Assistant(Intern) (离职员工) –  成都市2019年9月4日
•Collected data from 15 sites to identify common problems people complain in main cities to guide further investigation of a
problem-solving hotline system
•Made 3+ suggestions on assessment standards of the new system; introduced 2 new index and changed the weight of every other
index to make the new assessment standards more balanced and improved the efficiency of the system by 20%
•Opened the classification button for the hotline and made 100000+ citizens more satisfied with the hotline system
Nice gym
Bigdata Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2019年8月29日
Like to work in Oracle
Can do what you like
Learnt a lot of Management
Started l learn Big data
Created several big data solution for telecom company
Changed my Career.
工作文化
I learnt a lot to work in oracle
Manager, Business Development Consultant (离职员工) –  beijing, China2019年4月1日
when I first join oracle I don't have any management experience. The manager is really helpful for my growth. I became a people manger after 1 year and I know how to drive my team to achieve the target. Thank you oracle, thank you my manager and director and or the other cooperate team.
nothing to say
Software Engineer (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月27日
n general, Tsinghua cultivate students with a spirit of Actions speaks louder than words. So as a tradition, most students in Tsinghua are not active in all sorts of student activities and making friends, talking limitedly , especially for engineering students. BTW, Tsinghua used to put a lot emphasis on the GPA over other things. So the fierce competition here is much pushing every student spent every minute on academics.
工作文化
aggressive and tough for selling
Global Client Advisor of FS (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2019年2月11日
many offerings and solution can combine and package and selling to target customer. the political issues left and sales team need to solve before digging in and involve the bidding
优点
benefits
缺点
less family time
Senior Account Manager (离职员工) –  China2019年1月21日
a typical day at work
Organizing the presales and consulting teams, preparing solutions to meet customer’s management requirements.
Driving the business with the effective managed client relationships
flexible working time
too much business travel
工作文化
It was a nice place to work.
Technical Support Representative (离职员工) –  大连市2018年11月20日
It was a nice place to work.and they provided good benefit to their employees. you can join various activities throw Oracle's staff club.
Employee could get support to Oracle Data base related certification.
Productive and friendly company
Market Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年4月10日
relaxed workplace with very cute colleagues.
work a little tough but the manager is very nice and can help you a lot
she always gave me a lot of useful suggestions.
Good Work/Life Balance but Lack of Motivation
Associate Sales Consultant (在职员工) –  大连市2018年2月6日
Management is mostly hands-off unless you make a serious mistake. You are on your own for handling the projects. Work life balance is good but it's just hard to find motivation when there is little to no opportunity for raise in salary and career advancement. Doesn't recommend starting a career here.
Oracle is changing
Senior Principle Technical Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市2017年11月20日
Oracle is still a good company because it is always change to adapt the world. It was a database giant, but now it is becoming a could giant. I believe Oracle will be successful in the future.
工作文化
great challege job and lots of fun as well
Key Account Director- CNPC/PetroChina (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年9月28日
Oracle has some many different products and line of sales, you have to manage and balance them as good as you handle the customer to make a progress. you have to earn the trust from C-Level, CIO, CFO, VP of the customer, to find their pain point and offer the solution
fast paced work environment
Sales Director (离职员工) –  china2017年1月4日
quota pressure every quarter end, and too much internal coordination due to matrix managment, change management every 6 months, and major change every fiscal year. good corporate brand
good company name
long hours, and no life
Stressfull Job
Senior Project Manager (在职员工) –  深圳市2016年12月26日
Working hours were from 09:30 - 18:30. I learned a lot about the great products that were developed and their applications. I have a lot of respect for the management and their commitment to their teams.
Flexible working environment
Lead Category Manager (在职员工) –  Beijing2016年6月1日
Flexible working environment, people must be good at working independently and proactively. Most administrative things are self-serviced, unless you reach executive level.
Good Company
Services Sales Manager (在职员工) –  Dalian China2016年4月5日
I have to say this company is very recommendable. The company provides sufficient insurance and pension packages. It able provides good platform to learn, work and climb in the future. Ever since you've worked for Oracle, the candidate will be quite welcome in the market.
工作文化
Productive and motivated work environment
Senior Account Manager (离职员工) –  Bei Jing, China2014年5月8日
Oracle is a great innovative company that providing IT products and solutions.
Working in such a valuable company makes me learnt more IT industry knowledge and how to work effectively by mobilizing both internal and external resources.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
工作文化
a vividly working environment with fun co-workers
GLOBAL CUSTOMER CARE ANALYST (离职员工) –  Dalian2013年12月27日
Our cubicle in the offices fulls of laughters and energies, we enjoyed working there as much as helping our customers
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Unreal Experience
Regional Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年3月22日
WOrking in China was great. Cowboy mentality. Selling was fun and fruitful.
entrepeneurial spirit
缺点
living in china got hectic

查看更多Oracle评论