Oro Gold Cosmetics

已找到符合搜索的14条评价查看 17 条评论

Great pay

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Oro Gold Cosmetics are great, pay is super amazing if you’re a natural salesman. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother with the job.

Relaxed but rewarding

Working at Oro for the mall kiosk helped me with my communication skills to sell. It was rewarding because you had to say the right words to potential customers as they walked by to have them walk to our kiosk, then make the product and it’s potential benefits seem interesting and valuable enough for a lead to stop and try the demo and last show them how the cosmetic skin care product has enhanced their skin to where they cannot go another day without it without being pushy.

working in orogold

Working at orogold has been very good to me, the company is great and it's like a second home, a very warm family and good connections in the work place.

A blessing in disguise

I was introduced to Orogold Cosmetics by a colleague and am now hooked onto their products. Orogold is a brand that uses gold in all their products and is famous for the other luxury skin care ingredients it uses as well. I found Orogold products to be really really hydrating and I discovered that they could effectively deal with all my skin issues, while offering me anti-aging benefits as well. The stores have been beautifully made and the staff are really helpful as well. Overall, an Orogold experience is one that is certainly worth enjoying. They really make skin care look luxurious and make you want to look forward to applying skin care products every day.

Amazing products

I passed by the Orogold store a few weeks back and an employee handed me a free sample of the Deep Day Moisturizer. Since I was in a hurry, I simply pocketed the sample and went on about my work. I had completely forgotten about the sample and only remembered that I had it with me when my regular moisturizer got over. Since I didn’t have a refill with me and was getting late for work, I applied the sample offered by Orogold Cosmetics and I instantly fell in love with the product. My regular moisturizer couldn’t do all that work in months and the Deep Day Moisturizer did it in a single day. My skin looked more moisturized and it really began to glow. I felt better throughout the day as well. I plan to hit the Orogold store and purchase a few products for my skin. I heard that they have different products for people with different kinds of skin. Really looking forward to adding Orogold to my regular skin care routine.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

A wonderful store

I recently visited the Orogold Store to search for a few products for my aging skin and I found the employees at the Orogold store to be really helpful and courteous. Yes, the products are exceptionally good, but what made my day was the service. The employees really make you feel like royalty and they go out of their way to please you and ensure that you have a nice time at the store. The decor is really luxurious and they also offer all sorts of complimentary services which simply makes you want to hold onto the products and keep enjoying such amazing services. I would rank my Orogold experience among the very best and would certainly recommend everyone to try out the services offered by the Orogold store. Their facials are particularly worth mentioning.
工作文化

The best place to start your career

I joined Orogold Cosmetics as a fresh marketing executive and I think it was one of the best decisions I made. The organization really places a lot of stress on employee learning and they go out of their way to make each employee feel at home. There are all sorts of training programs to help employees hone their skills and the work atmosphere is fantastic. The management really tries to ensure that they offer us with a healthy work atmosphere and employees are encouraged to grow at a fast pace and develop themselves. I had the pleasure of working with an exciting team while at Orogold Cosmetics and I shall certainly cherish this opportunity throughout my life.
工作文化

No other brand even comes close

Orogold products are really unique. I found their products to be particularly amazing for my skin care routine. Not only are they really effective, they help you to deal with multiple issues at the same time. I had visited the Orogold store a few months back and I fell in love with the whole concept. They offer you a free skin consultation from an in-house skin expert who then recommends products based on your skin type and your skin issues. You are also offered free product demonstrations and a free VIP facial to find out how effective these products really are before you purchase them. I have been using the Night Nourishment and the Day Moisturizer for a few months and my skin has really transformed. I was suffering from dry skin for quite some time, but now my skin looks perfectly moisturized. Thank you Orogold.

Superb atmosphere. Great learning curve

I worked in Orogold Cosmetics as a sales representative and really got an opportunity to learn much more and expand my horizons. The work culture at the company is really great and people have so much fun while working. I got a chance to work with a great group of talented individuals and managed to learn so much about my field in my short time at the organization. I soon graduated to another company because of a better pay package, but the experience that I had with Orogold Cosmetics is one that I shall cherish throughout my life. I still use a few of their products because at Orogold, we really believed in what we were trying to sell.
工作文化

The best products in the market

I found Orogold Cosmetics to be one of the best brands in the market. I have fallen in love with a few of their products, particularly the Deep Peeling and the Day Moisturizer. I really like how effective the Orogold Deep Peeling is, that too without causing any sort of damage to the skin. It is really very gentle on the skin. The Orogold Day Moisturizer is also the best moisturizer that I have ever come across. It perfectly moisturizes the skin and prepares it for the day ahead. I found the customer service offered by Orogold to be amazing and the products were equally effective. Yes, the price range might be a bit too much for my liking, but I don’t mind paying for something that is so effective. I loved the customer service offered by the store as well.

Fascinating brand

I had always suffered from enlarged pores and I am already with mature skin. I came across Orogold Cosmetics at a friend’s place and really fell in love with this brand. I instantly knew that I have to purchase my own products and I went to the store the very next day itself. I really liked the Orogold store as well. It is really beautiful and very tastefully decorated. Each product bottle looks really beautiful and proves to be the perfect addition to your vanity. Talking about the products themselves, you can choose products that suit your type of skin and get solutions for all of your skin issues. I was suffering from enlarged pores before using the Orogold line of products, but now my skin looks really smooth and beautiful. Thank you Orogold Cosmetics.

Perfect for acne-prone skin

I first came across Orogold Cosmetics at their store in the neighborhood mall. I have always been suffering from acne prone skin and no matter what I do, my acne simply refused to go away. I tried all sorts of products, but nothing seemed to be working. Ultimately, I had all but accepted life with acne. One day while I was shopping at the mall, I came across the Orogold line and their luxurious looking products forced me to enter the store. The lady was really helpful and instantly understood my issues. She recommended that I try out their Deep Peeling and that it would really help with my acne. She even offered a free product demo. I was really happy with this exfoliator. Acne effective or not, this was a great way of dealing with dead skin cells. Later on, after I purchased the product and used them for a few weeks, I found it to be as effective as the hype it receives.

Fast working Pace

1. Typical day at work is 8 hours, it was high pressure sales 2. I learned more about retail, business relations, sales techniques 3. Management is strict 4. Co-workers are friendly and helpful 5. The hardest part of the job to stay positive and motivated after hundreds "no, thank you" until the customer will say yes 6. the most enjoyable part of the job is satisfied customers

优点

flexible schedule

缺点

high pressure sales

Horrible

Was a kiosk in the mall, went out of business and didn't even call to tell me, they just stopped calling to set up my schedule.
查看更多关于Oro Gold Cosmetics的评论