PacSun

3.6工作-生活平衡

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
正在显示唯一的评价

Fun and awesome place to work at, if you don't mind the minimum wage

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
It's a fun and great place to work, chill environment and you can wear whatever skater brand you want.

Fun, no dress code

Minimum wage, short hours

Upper Management Needs Work

There is a huge disconnect between the upper management and people who actually run the stores. Huge amounts of shipment but corporate does not give you the payroll to be able to process it, so the stockroom is always cluttered. It is also incredibly difficult to call out if in an ASM role. I was told I had to come in on a day when I had a fever because "nobody could cover me". I had never worked at a company that expects you to come in when you have a fever. The hours are garbage and the manager was constantly scheduling people outside of their availability. Very gossipy environment, they claimed there was no drama, but everyone was constantly talking smack behind other's backs. I only lasted a month and a half.

Awesome place to work

Great place to work! Management was wonderful and it was my first experience in sales. After working there I was able to understand all of the basics in sales, as well as retail. The pay was only minimum wage, but the experience was priceless.

Revolving door

A typical day at work is doing everything in the store at once. co workers are often nice however it is a revolving door, and no one lasts. Typically understaffed and people are left to work harder dealing with angry customers, but Manager doesn’t care.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good part time job for students

Simple enough job, good discounts good for students working part-time. Laid back environment, young customers. Clothing can be a bit expensive though.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

super lazy super rude

don’t recommend working there they don’t include people not like them and they also make you sit outside for 6 hours counting how many people come in when not necessary

just don’t work here

this place was pretty stressful to work at, managers were usually careless and didn’t really help unless you did something slightly off, to which they would just scold you or get an attitude for it. corporate was also a major pain to deal with as they completely ignore employee concerns

Sad and Hard

No hours ever. Depressing environment seeing mangers be unhappy because of the amount of workload and the little hours. it really didn’t brighten up my day when I had to come in.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Socially motivated job with low pay

Fun for a person who is socially motivated. Relaxed work environment, but does not pay very well. Best part was the coworkers and the employee discount.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Good for a first time job

I’d really just recommend this for a first time kind of thing, the district managers sucked and promoted people willy nilly just because everyone else quit, so I wouldn’t recommend management here, they don’t care about you too much nor will they be nice about what you don’t know. But, for a first time job like a high schooler looking to work somewhere cute (fast paced around the holidays still) it’s a good thing to have on your resume

It was okay

Not a lot of growth, but it was fun for a couple of weeks. The schedule is different you won't also work from time to time and you will be put on random shifts called volunteer which is a required shift.

Unfair with low pay

This is a good job if you’re in high school and are focused in school or it’s your first job and you need to get your foot in the door and don’t want to stay long. All management get the hours and associates only work like once a week for like 4 hours. Lots of employees slack due to them being high schoolers and they just don’t really take the job seriously. It can be a chill place to work at but you also get taken advantage of due to the low pay and coworkers that don’t put in the same work as you do all while everyone (associates) getting paid the same. For the most part it’s a dysfunctional place to work at and very underpaid.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Little underpaid but good place to work if you’re a manager you will have to deal with associates and shipments which are very heavy and dealing with customers while doing shipments

Good Starting Job

PacSun is a great place to work if you’re in school or need a part time job, it is a great way to learn retail and all the details behind everyone’s experiences will be different depending on who they work with and the management that is in place, mine started out good but ended horribly but that’s just me

It's retail.

My staff was great, but upper management makes unrealistic goals and focus on your short comings instead of growth. The district managers will call you in your off time to complain about minor issues in the store.

Pretty cool

The job was cool while it lasted. Cool people to work with and awesome customers, for the most part. The atmosphere is fun and it’s a lot of brand learning involved, which is pretty cool if you’re fashion forward.

Discounts

Pay

Fun summer job

Worked here seasonal Christmas time of the year stayed longer than I thought overall good job for a part time college student. Overall loved the people working here, I would get stressed when I wasn’t taught how to use the register completely and I’d get customers who would try to return something that was on sale months after it could not be returned for its original price.

优点

Discount on some store items

Bad hours
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Job is fine, District management ruin it.

I worked there for just under a year and probably would have stayed if it wasn't for the district management. Having someone judge your every move, while boasting about how flexible and creative they want you to be doesn't quite work out. The only way to get a raise is through promotion. However, a typical day is pretty easy and fun on the job. Not too many huge tasks but instead a lot of small tasks to work on throughout the day.

优点

Close to a lot of food (could be a con for bank account), friendly staff, not a "hard" job.

It's retail.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

easy going environment, but bad hours

It’s a great easy going environment, experinece truly depends on management team and co workers. but during my time there it was great. Just not many hours offered

Best Place for Growth

Best place to learn how to be a leader, manager, seller and coach. Fast-paced work environment. If you’re passionate about trends and brands this is your job.

Promote internal talents

这篇点评对您有用吗?

Bad pay rate and somewhat good managers

It is a good first job but only for 2 months or so, when you start getting bills to pay, it becomes more like you're doing free job. If you need the money, do not come here.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?