Pfizer Inc.点评

已找到符合搜索的29条评价 查看 4,948 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
工作文化
fun place, lovely working environment, and harmonious interpersonal relationship
Manager assistant (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2019年8月8日
As world top 500 companies, Pfizer provide their employees with good salary, lovely working environment, reliable platform, and warm interpersonal relationship. During my short two month internship at Pfizer, I learnt a lot about their company culture and see how people from different departments corporate with each other. They also have a lot of business with other companies, both national and international, which allows me to experience what it feels like to work with people from various backgrounds and fields.
工作文化
A great dynamic company with changes everyday
IT Director (在职员工) –  Shanghai, China2019年8月5日
Pfizer is a great company. It has great products and great performance. The company never stops seeking change opportunities and it's the key reason that it can sustain in this dynamic industry.
Good environment for work
Medical Science Adviser Assistant (离职员工) –  北京市2019年4月12日
The workplace is nice. And the colleague are so brilliant and friendly. Pfizer is much flexible on work time. It is a task driven company. Employees can manage their daily work by themselves.
Wonderful Opportunity
Procurement and Distribution Intern (离职员工) –  大连市2019年4月6日
Pfizer was a great opportunity for me. While I only interned for a short time I was able to see how passionate the employees were about their jobs, and how supportive and knowledgable their managers were. The work culture is very professional.
优点
Reputable Company, Intelligent Workforce
缺点
工作文化
Worked as an intern. Flexible working hours and a reasonable workload. Opportunity to advance my data analysis skills
Data Analyst (离职员工) –  北京市2019年3月25日
Worked as an intern. Flexible working hours and a reasonable workload. Gigabytes of medical data. Opportunity to advance my data analysis skills. But since it is a pharmaceutical company, not many tech staff, not much tech air.
productive and fun workplace
Business Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市2018年10月20日
Effectively promoted and educated targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of Pfizer’s products through one-on-one meetings, group presentations, and company-approved promotional speaker programs
工作文化
Amazing culture, work life balance and work schedule flexibility.
Sr. Manager , CPM @AD Level (离职员工) –  上海市2018年10月5日
Amazing culture, work life balance and work schedule flexibility. Would definitely recommend this company. Global company that allows for relocation when desired
productive workplace
Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年8月31日
more advanced training ,
good culture and good benefit for employees.
nice workplace environment
good balance ,
we grow with the company and we contributed significant results for our marketing .
工作文化
overtime working& good for growth
Financial Associate (离职员工) –  大连市2018年7月9日
Hard working is the based requirement of the position. Typically, working is fast pace. Team building is a fun part. The culture is still transitional way.
Good company to work
IT Engineer (离职员工) –  大连市2018年5月28日
Gave employee huge training and supports. The businesses are very concrete. The culture is enjoyable. Work and life are balanced.
The company emphasize leadership.
工作文化
A teamwork-oriented and friendly department to work with
Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年5月26日
Typical day at work:
1. in the morning, checked the emails emloyers or others sent to me; did what they ask for and discussed with suppliers about manager's requirement about POSM
2. in the afternnon, uploaded documents in the system; completed the purchase order or payment for suppliers;
What I learned:
I learned the system of the multinational, how it worked and how to make it work. I understood the importance of time-management when it came to ensuring campaigns to launch in the market on time.
The hardest part was that sometimes I had to persuade senior managers to finish supervising or checking the validity of the stuff in my department in a short period, like in a half of a day.

The most enjoyable thing was to learn experiences from others and learn how they behave or handle difficulties.
Demanding and structured
General Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年1月7日
Pfizer is a giant R&D and acquisition based pharmaceutical company. The main focus is at registered drugs with higher margin and return. Consumer Healthcare is an extension of the portfolio that help carry the brand and publicity.
工作文化
Enthusiastic and highly effective workplace
Intern Analyst (离职员工) –  Dalian, CN2017年3月26日
Pfizer is a wonderful company, and its working environment are very positive. Workers all have the same goal that is making this company grows better. My internship was very enjoyable, I learned a lot about analysis from my leader.
dynamic, energetic
Regional Director of Global Risks (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年2月15日
great environment for people who adopt changes fast and enjoy team work, who are willing to think out of the box for the right solutions and ways of achieving results
best company ever
4,care about the employees
5,good insurance plan
Summer Internship at Pfizer Inc.'s Human Resources Department in Dalian, China
Intern (离职员工) –  大连市2016年12月23日
I thought that it was a wonderful experience to have worked at Pfizer's Human Resources Department in Dalian, China during this summer. It was very interesting to have worked alongside the Talent Acquisition Team and interview candidates who may have been eligible to work within the Human Resources Department.
Good environment
Marketing Assistant intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年4月13日
The environment of the company is really good. And all the staff is professional
A good company
Senior Medical Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年11月25日
Good company to experience global matrix working. It was also good to work on OTC side while using the same SOP and standards as specialty pharma.
Good work environment
Statistical Programmer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年8月18日
Excellent work environment, nice facilities
Tight schedule
Quantified evaluation system
A sweet and warm family
Clinical Data Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年8月5日
Pfizer puts employees at the first place and helps us maintain a good balance between life and work. At the beginning of the job, you'll be assigned a tutor to work with. My tutor is really helpful and taught me many things. Here we work happily as a big great family.
公司页面已被认领