Pfizer Inc.

职业发展机会较多,公司福利好
公司500强企业,流程管理规范,具有丰富的产品线,职业发展机会较多,可多维度发展。员工福利待遇好,假期多
fun work place
a typical day at work
learn how using excel for accounting and bookkeeping

relax workplace culture

good for employee

have a balance between work and life
free coffee
工作文化
Relax and fun group learning activity every week
Each week our group members would gather together and talk about an interesting topic in English. Everybody got the chance of sharing his or her opinion, by which all the members would get to know each other better, and our group member would practice their oral English skills. That is memorable.
优点
Free health check up for employees and their family member. And a lot of health related lectures, seminars held each month.
缺点
Non
Productive and Casual
It's been fun to work at Pfizer. In the department of Medical Affairs, I learned much as an intern and supported the Infection Physician Education Program.
expérience agréable
Je pense que dans cet entreprise, j'ai obtenu une expérience importante
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Productive and fun place with table tennies
It is a great place to work. I learned a lot in there. Pfizer has the best training institutes to help you quickly master your skills and integrate into the environment.
Excellent journey
That's an excellent internship for me. I learnt a lot from my boss, and the working environment was quite good. The employees were helpful also, and we had a nice cooperation.
工作文化
fun place, lovely working environment, and harmonious interpersonal relationship
As world top 500 companies, Pfizer provide their employees with good salary, lovely working environment, reliable platform, and warm interpersonal relationship. During my short two month internship at Pfizer, I learnt a lot about their company culture and see how people from different departments corporate with each other. They also have a lot of business with other companies, both national and international, which allows me to experience what it feels like to work with people from various backgrounds and fields.
工作文化
A great dynamic company with changes everyday
Pfizer is a great company. It has great products and great performance. The company never stops seeking change opportunities and it's the key reason that it can sustain in this dynamic industry.
Good environment for work
The workplace is nice. And the colleague are so brilliant and friendly. Pfizer is much flexible on work time. It is a task driven company. Employees can manage their daily work by themselves.
Wonderful Opportunity
Pfizer was a great opportunity for me. While I only interned for a short time I was able to see how passionate the employees were about their jobs, and how supportive and knowledgable their managers were. The work culture is very professional.
Reputable Company, Intelligent Workforce
缺点
工作文化
Worked as an intern. Flexible working hours and a reasonable workload. Opportunity to advance my data analysis skills
Worked as an intern. Flexible working hours and a reasonable workload. Gigabytes of medical data. Opportunity to advance my data analysis skills. But since it is a pharmaceutical company, not many tech staff, not much tech air.
productive and fun workplace
Effectively promoted and educated targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of Pfizer’s products through one-on-one meetings, group presentations, and company-approved promotional speaker programs
工作文化
Amazing culture, work life balance and work schedule flexibility.
Amazing culture, work life balance and work schedule flexibility. Would definitely recommend this company. Global company that allows for relocation when desired
productive workplace
more advanced training ,
good culture and good benefit for employees.

nice workplace environment

good balance ,

we grow with the company and we contributed significant results for our marketing .
工作文化
overtime working& good for growth
Hard working is the based requirement of the position. Typically, working is fast pace. Team building is a fun part. The culture is still transitional way.
Good company to work
Gave employee huge training and supports. The businesses are very concrete. The culture is enjoyable. Work and life are balanced.
The company emphasize leadership.
工作文化
A teamwork-oriented and friendly department to work with
Typical day at work:
1. in the morning, checked the emails emloyers or others sent to me; did what they ask for and discussed with suppliers about manager's requirement about POSM

2. in the afternnon, uploaded documents in the system; completed the purchase order or payment for suppliers;

What I learned:

I learned the system of the multinational, how it worked and how to make it work. I understood the importance of time-management when it came to ensuring campaigns to launch in the market on time.

The hardest part was that sometimes I had to persuade senior managers to finish supervising or checking the validity of the stuff in my department in a short period, like in a half of a day.

The most enjoyable thing was to learn experiences from others and learn how they behave or handle difficulties.
Demanding and structured
Pfizer is a giant R&D and acquisition based pharmaceutical company. The main focus is at registered drugs with higher margin and return. Consumer Healthcare is an extension of the portfolio that help carry the brand and publicity.
工作文化
Enthusiastic and highly effective workplace
Pfizer is a wonderful company, and its working environment are very positive. Workers all have the same goal that is making this company grows better. My internship was very enjoyable, I learned a lot about analysis from my leader.
dynamic, energetic
great environment for people who adopt changes fast and enjoy team work, who are willing to think out of the box for the right solutions and ways of achieving results
公司页面已被认领