Procter & Gamble

已找到符合搜索的21条评价
查看 6,385 条评论
晋升机会公平,每天都有很多事情可以做,领导有眼光,同事相处简单融洽,办公时间灵活,不用每天打卡,弹性工作制
工作文化
Great company with passion to develop its talents. Exposure to full spectrum of marketing and brand management. Opportunity to overseas assignments and flexible work arrangement.
工作文化
I would like to recommened all of my friends to join P&G.
It is a place for the people who wants to well develop his/her working capability and skills.
工作文化
This is the most rewarding internship experience I ever had. My manager was super nice and approachable, and he was also very supportive when it comes to time and budget.
工作文化
P&G is a great company, probably the best I can think of, for young talents to work with. It's fantastic training, coaching, and promote within culture will shape you to an all-round competent talent in the market. It is perhaps the best place to learn work ethics, critical thinking, innovation/branding strategy etc.
so many
big company, slower promotion
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
P&G is a great company to work for with a strong ethical culture. I have enjoyed the challenges and opportunities and have learned a considerable amount with them.
工作文化
Got to learn about the consumers 1st hand and became their voice in the team meetings, management reviews. Positive & collaborative team meetings, multifunctions pushing for their ideas with data & logical discussions. Amazing place to learn team functioning & organisational bonding
工作文化
-Internal promotion is the thing matter!
-Training is valuable for me in life.

-You met a lot great friends.

-You have chance to transfer among different functions.
training and career opportunities
缺点
Traditional CPG company, old fashion nowadays.
工作文化
Amazing working organization with great people around you.
- Flexibility to grow and learn

- Abundance of opportunities
工作文化
I was employed by P&G from school directly in 1992 and I have worked for this company for 8 years. I like this company very much.
工作文化
15 years of experience from CBD to MKT, from sales training manager to cosmetics Asia business leader, I cherish it as my most important life period. I got mentor, friends like family members.
Culture, training and strategy
lack of innovation
工作文化
P&G is a great company that can help the employee learn a lot and grow very fast. Company market team is very strong. The benefit is also very attractive to employees.
工作文化
I appreciate the company's value in consumers and employees. Company always give employees opportunities to lead the projects which helps each individuals grow to his or her highest potential.
工作文化
Very employee orientated culture, good work and life balance environment, management care people and their development very much, people trust each other a lot, and willing to share information and experience with each other. And working time is flexible, result and data driven.
优点
work life balance, care people, free lunch, felxible working time
缺点
salary is not quite competitive in the market
Culture is great!
Boss is important in all areas.

Flexible working time.

Good benefits.

Possibilities of working with different people from different countries.
优点
Good benefits and Great culture.
缺点
Too hierarchy, slow promotion for low level employees.
工作文化
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with talented people.
工作文化
在这个平台,主要锻炼了自己策划/组织和执行的能力,通过寻找最优方法和利用各方资源的解决问题的能力,加强了营销意识以及品牌推广技巧,掌握与不同人合作的能力以及有效沟通的技巧。

至今为止获得来自部门内部老板和其他部门老板的公司层面3个维度的4个奖项(2个金奖,1个珍珠奖,1个银奖)。
提供了一个让人能专心工作的外部环境
工作文化
I love PG from the bottom of my heart.
Appreciate that PG taught me so much.

Open my mind.
plenty of resourse

lots of trainings

work with telants around you, effective collaboration

colleague and management are happy to help

work with multifuctional team globally

well developed systems to ensure the work process
工作文化
dynamic work and enviornment. and good people to work with.
优点
work life balance, flexible working hours.
缺点
office too far away to city center
工作文化
Global presence. Great brands. Excellent consumer goods marketing. Tremendous learning environment. Culture of excellence. Very exciting work.
查看更多关于Procter & Gamble的评论