Procter & Gamble

已找到符合搜索的10条评价查看 7,280 条评论

Awesome Internship

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
This is the most rewarding internship experience I ever had. My manager was super nice and approachable, and he was also very supportive when it comes to time and budget.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Micro-culture under the manager is important. It could be a very great place if under a good manager

In good years it is a great place to work and learn. However, in bad years, leaders are more focusing on the internal survival fights rather than helping the company to go through the difficult situation.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A great school to learn how to work professionally

P&G is a great company, probably the best I can think of, for young talents to work with. It's fantastic training, coaching, and promote within culture will shape you to an all-round competent talent in the market. It is perhaps the best place to learn work ethics, critical thinking, innovation/branding strategy etc.

so many

big company, slower promotion

Productive & Fun place to work

Got to learn about the consumers 1st hand and became their voice in the team meetings, management reviews. Positive & collaborative team meetings, multifunctions pushing for their ideas with data & logical discussions. Amazing place to learn team functioning & organisational bonding

Best Organization in the World

Amazing working organization with great people around you. - Flexibility to grow and learn - Abundance of opportunities

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

leadership

I appreciate the company's value in consumers and employees. Company always give employees opportunities to lead the projects which helps each individuals grow to his or her highest potential.

Care people, Friendly, Work-life balance

Very employee orientated culture, good work and life balance environment, management care people and their development very much, people trust each other a lot, and willing to share information and experience with each other. And working time is flexible, result and data driven.

优点

work life balance, care people, free lunch, felxible working time

缺点

salary is not quite competitive in the market

Top 100 company in the World

I love PG from the bottom of my heart.Appreciate that PG taught me so much.Open my mind.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

a work place where you can learn and grow

plenty of resourselots of trainingswork with telants around you, effective collaborationcolleague and management are happy to helpwork with multifuctional team globallywell developed systems to ensure the work process
这篇点评对您有用吗?

wonderful company and people to work with

dynamic work and enviornment. and good people to work with.

优点

work life balance, flexible working hours.

缺点

office too far away to city center

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?