PwC点评

已找到符合搜索的134条评价 查看 6,816 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Good Practice
Senior Auditor (离职员工) –  上海市2019年7月19日
As a first job, auditing with PwC can offer a very steep learning curve. But during peak season, the hours can be tough.
nice place
Senior Associate (离职员工) –  北京市2019年7月11日
Culture in PwC is good. It makes me feel like it is a college. People there are very nice to each other although everyone have heavy work load. very good experience
工作文化
Productive workplace, good work-life balance
Senior Software Engineer (离职员工) –  上海市2019年6月26日
Productive workplace, good work-life balance. Regular knowledge sharing is held. Many accesses to online learning resources are provided. Interesting projects. Good company culture.
工作文化
It's a fast pace company with friendly environment place
Assistant Project Manager (离职员工) –  Shenzhen, China2019年4月13日
My daily work is to communicate with project manager.
keep track of working process with the help of Jira and Confluence
Daily working recording
Report project progress in weekly sprint
evironment friendly
busy
M&a
M&A Summer Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2019年3月22日
Great upward mobility for entry level positions. Lots of opportunity to move to various groups within company to learn different specialities (advisory, audit, tax, or different industry focuses). Company has invested money in good training programs to not only learn your industry, but to also learn about emerging technology.
friendly
stressful
great company
Summer Intern - Taxation (离职员工) –  深圳市2019年3月10日
I've learned a lot from my intern experience in PwC. It is a very good place to work for as an accounting graduate. I highly recommend this company all the time.
Happy Friday dessert
Auditor (离职员工) –  上海市2019年2月17日
We are allowed to choose which dessert we like for Happy Friday Event. We had cakes, bubble teas, puffs and a lot of other staff. The event is great !!
Routine work
Summer Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai2019年2月6日
Projects are done mostly for regulation purposes. Clients are not very prepared sometimes. Routine work is required a lot. Pay is not competitive at all.
Well, it is PwC
Internship – Assistant Auditor (离职员工) –  北京市2019年1月29日
I was an intern for an assistant auditor role. The team and the job was very PwC. Everybody in the team was busying for their work but filled up with passion. Busy but meaningful. Be one of them and you will see what is professional workforce.
优点
Learn a lot, do a lot. People feel real professional workforce.
缺点
Always working except 8 hours sleeping and eating time.
Productive but demanding workplace
Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2019年1月18日
People are very aggressive there and always work overtime to finish their tasks. As an intern, (though my supervisor said he seldom asked interns to work overtime), I worked overtime 3 times a weak during the internship.
工作文化
One of the best audit firm
Senior Consultant (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年1月6日
One of the best audit firm. It leads the audit industry. It has a completely audit procedure, audit method. The better work performance the quicker promotion. If stay in PWC I can get a higher salary and higher position.
Working with big brand
Senior Manager (在职员工) –  Shanghai2018年11月28日
It's always beneficial to work with name like PWC, it's a great opportunity to learn about new market trends and keep upto date your skill set. However local office in Shanghai is much different compare to other PWC office's I have worked. I admire thought process in other offices and learned a lot during my projects for those centers. However it's totally opposite behavior from local management team. I would love to work for PWC in future as well except SDC in Shanghai and Shanghai office.
优点
Good exposure to world class leadership
many
I love this place
Valuation Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年11月27日
PwC is a great place to learn at a fast pace and get exposed to a large corporate culture. However, some of the advisory solution can not catch up with the fast technology. I believe that the revolution is needed.
工作文化
Nice Place to start your career
Technical Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2018年9月20日
A very nice place for fresher to start the career with full training and coaching process on the board. Tough project help new joiner to get in the role very quickly. International working environment help people to expand their outlook and capacity.
工作文化
Great opportunity for personal growth and learn more about various industry
Associate, Entrepreneurial Group in Assurance (离职员工) –  Beijing2018年9月18日
As an experienced financial auditor at PwC, I have been acting as senior for almost two years and gained essential professional skills, such as time management and problem solving skills.
I am a great team player, always being passionate about collaborating with others. When everyone believed that we could not finish our IPO auditing based on the current procedures, I stood up and led the team to reconstruct our auditing procedure. I interviewed several client department heads to condense our workload and reclassify billions of financial accounts within a week, allowing us to finish on schedule and gain both respect and recognition from my co-workers.
Société internationale systématique
Secrétaire (离职员工) –  shanghai2018年8月15日
Le système interne de la société est très complet et bien géré.
工作文化
A great company to work with.
Tax Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2018年7月15日
I enjoyed working in PwC. Although the work there was pressure, the managers and mentors gave full support for the employees to grow in their career. I would like to recommend PwC.
Effective working environment
Auditor (离职员工) –  天津市2018年7月4日
Throughout probably three years working periods at PricewaterhouseCoopers CPA Ltd. Co. Tianjin Branch in China, I deeply experienced the whole effective working environment and perfect teamwork spirits. Through the working experience, I felt the hardest part of the auditing job is that how to complete personal parts of one project in limited period and also how to balance my timeframe around different projects at the same period. Moreover, the most enjoyable part of the job is that I can learn much technical knowledge from the other team-workers who are on the higher level in the company.
healthcare, salary, travel pay
too many traveling
Consulting Internship is fantastic
Risk Management Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年6月25日
Get systematic training and develop many kinds of skills while doing work. Really good for undergraduate students to learn something new. Also the working atmosphere there was very good and inspiring. However you need to prepare for overtime working.
Great learning experience
Associate (离职员工) –  beijing2018年5月20日
You will learn a lot at PwC, but you need to work hard. It's a huge global company so you would have a great platform and work with people from all industries.
公司页面已被认领