PwC

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
流程规范,对员工非常体贴 每个公司都有技术大牛,能从这些优秀的人中学到很多东西 中印美协作模式很奥力给

Stressful work

Most of FDD projects have tight deadline and I need to work after midnignt and even till the morning, which actually did harm on my health and deprived of my social life. I feel miserable.

PwC Shanghai Financial Services

PwC Shanghai Financial Services Risk Advisory. Had an opportunity to work on client's site. Good work life balance, the team is small and sometimes cannot provide required training for the specific projects.It took ages to claim travel expenses back.

优点

work life balance, great platform

缺点

lack of training
这篇点评对您有用吗?

great job opportunity and Handle the interesting causes in the real project.

pwc is a great opportunity for graduate to learn during the study. this internship gave me a lots of chances to make some new friends. we were willing to share the experience with each others, and handle the difficult situation.

Competitive and Fast-paced

very challenging and fast-paced enjoy the working place learn knowledge and the right place to start the career need to handle stress but good place for networking

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

A unique experience

The LOs I worked at was a newly established BU, and it's the first B2C business for PwC China & Hong Kong. My review might not be precise due to the nature of any startups, but I'm sure that PwC is a great brand. I was well remunerated as one of the first few employees on board, but there was basically no work life balance. At the time, it was normal to me and I enjoyed working in the team. I would recommend young professionals to join PwC if you are energetic and love non stop challenges.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Hours are long but you do end up learning a lot through these long hours. There is no flexibility and you will have to take day off for appointment. The annual PTO is only 5 days.

Learned a lot there

Learned a lot about auditing and accounting in PwC. Colleges are really nice. Good environment and good location. Huge improvement space. Foresee future.

Worthy for young applicants

Working at PwC will occupy a lot of your private time. However, the amount of experience you can learn is the best rewarding for this job. The career path is stable. However, qualification as ACCA or AICPA should be included in your long-term goal.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

A warm and great place to work

Collaborative culture of working environment. Team spirit is vital. Embrace different opinions and encourage new ideas. Show respects among different grade staffs.

Fast growing company

Working in PWC China is very challenging and fast-paced,and it is hard to reach work-life balance.However,it is a very good platform to improve my interpersonal and professional skills, and it it beneficial to my long-life work development.

Assistant Financial Analyst

Assistant Financial Analyst, good experience for me, learned more valuable knowledges,Work with business areas to perform deep dive review as required, assessing risks in a particular area, providing guidance, and presenting back on risks and propose mitigating actions
这篇点评对您有用吗?

rythme vite mais bonne apprentissage

rythme vite chez PwC , mais bonne apprentissage , ambiance agréable et dynamique.

A friendly workplace

People are friendly and would like to answer your questions. As an intern, I have chances to attend various training courses and speeches, which helped me to have a better understanding of the industry.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Free food and drinks offered to the staff working over time

Company provides free food and drinks for the staff who have to work in the evening in the peak seasons. Company is considerable to give basic care to the staff.

优点

Free food and drinks

缺点

Healthcare

nice place to work

同事都狠热情, 良好干净的工作环境, 上级很平和会指导下属, 公司内部很平等, 每个人都得到同等的尊重。

Challenging but fulfilling job

It's always busy as an auditor in PwC. And you keep learning all the time. Everyone in the company is always willing to help. I've learned a lot there.

great place to work

can learn things very fast great colleagues and boss great opportunities to change jobs great for you if you like changing working environments and projects

Good Practice

As a first job, auditing with PwC can offer a very steep learning curve. But during peak season, the hours can be tough.

nice place

Culture in PwC is good. It makes me feel like it is a college. People there are very nice to each other although everyone have heavy work load. very good experience
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive workplace, good work-life balance

Productive workplace, good work-life balance. Regular knowledge sharing is held. Many accesses to online learning resources are provided. Interesting projects. Good company culture.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?